Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car Wanted

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Car Wanted

Postby dr.doolittle » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:28 am

Cheap little runaround wanted, no silly prices.
dr.doolittle

Re: Car Wanted

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:53 pm

Would about 1800 euros be about the price you would want to pay as my daughter has a vauxhall Opel she's at work at moment for full details but just wondered if this is about the price you want to pay if so I will come back with with full details mot till may very tidy
LA MARINA LADY

Postby dr.doolittle » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:58 pm

They only want to go for about 1,000 euros.
dr.doolittle

Postby Allanm » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:11 pm

Hi I have a an excellent wee car which quite honestly , you wont believe..I bought this car as I was stuck without transport for a period of time
I will tell you full story if you want to come and see it
Its a ford focus 1.6 ghia estate ...I did nt believe the mileage but it was guaranteed to me ,..
when I drove it , I could easily believe that it is the correct mileage 95000 KILOMETRES
It drives excellent and has been very well looked after mechanically and I can only find 2 things wrong with it ..The rods ( the piston rods ) that hold the rear tailgate open , could do with being replaced ,as the tailgate tends to close
and the paint has suffered from the spanish sun , the laquer has peeled on roof and bonnet, BUT ,surprisingly . the Bodywork has NO Dents / Dings no Rust and even the exhaust is new looking
It is again an old car It is a but that does not mean it is an old car /...ie. I believe it has probably done more sitting about as a holiday car than actually being driven
I am the registered keeper ,it is a Spanish left hand drive
Trust me when I say if you drive it , you will buy it
Oh and it is metallic blue and 1999 in year ....dont be put of with the year ... thuis is honestly a first class driver
I am looking for 1100 euros , ,which I know sounds a lot for a 1999 car , but again , through experience This wee car is unbelievable and you will easlly get a whole lot more use out if it for a few years
If interested please reply ,and you can drive it and see if I am telling thev truth if you drive it ... you lll buy it
Allanm

Which part of Spain are you from?: Petrer

Postby ros4111 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:47 pm

For 1000€ he doesnt expect a brand new car.
ros4111

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby dr.doolittle » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:34 am

ros4111 wrote:For 1000€ he doesnt expect a brand new car.

they were not asking for a brand new car, what did someone once say if you cant be positive in reply dont reply.
dr.doolittle

Postby dr.doolittle » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:41 am

Allanm wrote:Hi I have a an excellent wee car which quite honestly , you wont believe..I bought this car as I was stuck without transport for a period of time
I will tell you full story if you want to come and see it
Its a ford focus 1.6 ghia estate ...I did nt believe the mileage but it was guaranteed to me ,..
when I drove it , I could easily believe that it is the correct mileage 95000 KILOMETRES
It drives excellent and has been very well looked after mechanically and I can only find 2 things wrong with it ..The rods ( the piston rods ) that hold the rear tailgate open , could do with being replaced ,as the tailgate tends to close
and the paint has suffered from the spanish sun , the laquer has peeled on roof and bonnet, BUT ,surprisingly . the Bodywork has NO Dents / Dings no Rust and even the exhaust is new looking
It is again an old car It is a but that does not mean it is an old car /...ie. I believe it has probably done more sitting about as a holiday car than actually being driven
I am the registered keeper ,it is a Spanish left hand drive
Trust me when I say if you drive it , you will buy it
Oh and it is metallic blue and 1999 in year ....dont be put of with the year ... thuis is honestly a first class driver
I am looking for 1100 euros , ,which I know sounds a lot for a 1999 car , but again , through experience This wee car is unbelievable and you will easlly get a whole lot more use out if it for a few years
If interested please reply ,and you can drive it and see if I am telling thev truth if you drive it ... you lll buy it

thanks will contact you over the weekend, is there any ITV/MOT.
dr.doolittle