Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

tourist licence

tourist licence

Postby fredrobson » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:28 pm

has anyone been able to get the user ID and password using the Guardia Civil website needed to register guests at their holiday rental as I have logged on to their site but can't find any sign of where to find the info? Also does anyone know where to get the tourist plaque we are supposed to display on our door? Struggling to comply with the new rules and apprehensive about collecting such personal details from guests and having to keep them on file for 3 years. What happened to protecting your ID?
fredrobson

Which part of Spain are you from?: Los Deltas

Re: tourist licence

Postby jpeg » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:07 pm

Have you applied for and received the Tourist licence
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby TonTri » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:56 pm

fredrobson wrote:has anyone been able to get the user ID and password using the Guardia Civil website needed to register guests at their holiday rental as I have logged on to their site but can't find any sign of where to find the info? Also does anyone know where to get the tourist plaque we are supposed to display on our door? Struggling to comply with the new rules and apprehensive about collecting such personal details from guests and having to keep them on file for 3 years. What happened to protecting your ID?

I bought our tourist rental licence sign from HFE Signs and Banners in the UK and they have kept the artwork. It might be worth getting in touch with Judith at Quesada Housesitters on 633 595 508 as she asked me for HFE's contact details the other day so she might be compiling an order.

The username and password for the Guardia Civil guest register database you get from the Oficina de Area Investigacion at the Guardia Civil offices in Almoradi. You need to fill in the form in this link and take copies of your passports, NIE's, Copia Simple, Tourist Licence. You don't need an appointment but they don't speak English http://www.interior.gob.es/es/web/servicios-al-ciudadano/seguridad/libro-registro-de-viajeros/comunicacion-de-datos-a-las-dependencias-policial.

There are a couple of apps you can get to scan guest's passports on arrival and automatically send the data to the Guardia Civil database. They are Chek-in and Partee.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby fredrobson » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:21 am

I have a tourist licence and went to the Guardia Civil in Guardamar 3 times to try to register. They gave me a website to go on but I can't find anything about the passwords. Their internet was down so they couldn't access the site either. Fun and Games!
fredrobson

Which part of Spain are you from?: Los Deltas

Postby tweetygreen » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:48 am

For 150, - weI have the paperwork, administrative procedures done by my administration. In about a month we had the license number. I can gladly recommend that.
tweetygreen

Postby TonTri » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:59 am

fredrobson wrote:I have a tourist licence and went to the Guardia Civil in Guardamar 3 times to try to register. They gave me a website to go on but I can't find anything about the passwords. Their internet was down so they couldn't access the site either. Fun and Games!

If you scroll down the page in this link it tells you the process and you can download the form you need to take to the Guardia Civil. They send the form off and you have to go back a couple of days later to pick up the username and password. I don't know if Guardamar has access to the database register, I know Quesada and Rojales don't and Almoradi does so I would suggest going there. https://hospederias.guardiacivil.es/
TonTri

Postby TonTri » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:00 am

tweetygreen wrote:For 150, - weI have the paperwork, administrative procedures done by my administration. In about a month we had the license number. I can gladly recommend that.

Are you a company? Your location in your profile suggests you may be.
TonTri

Postby TonTri » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:31 am

fredrobson - don't forget you need to keep hard copies for 3 years so you will need to comply with the new Data Protection regulations. You can do this by ensuring restricted access to the information, i.e. locked away with only 1 or 2 people having a key, and by issuing a Privacy Statement along with your rental terms and conditions.
TonTri

Return to Quesada general discussion