Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Advice re: self employment/ residency/ tax

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Advice re: self employment/ residency/ tax

Postby Mermaid » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:35 pm

I need advice regarding self employment, taxes, residency etc. ..(Preferably someone British as i dont speak Spanish)and who knows the Spanish Law.
Mermaid

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Re: Advice re: self employment/ residency/ tax

Postby Rickys » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:03 pm

Hi you need to contact David at VPAdvisors, he is Spanish (so knows Spanish Law) but speaks perfect english, we have used him on numerous occasions and hes never failed to get things sorted to our satisfaction. Theyre currently having a new website built but.... https://www.gestorias.es/alicante/orihu ... sers-18010
Rickys

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Postby GLASSMAN » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 pm

theres a place on Benimar, Sol-Mar, she gives good advice speaks English , its facing the forever closed yellow rose eatery, and next to the now closed lets eat restaurant,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby BigTop2 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:04 pm

My wife can do all this at a fraction of the cost.

She is fluent in Spanish Portuguese and English and has a lot of experience in these matters.

If she cannot carry out your needs she will no someone who can at a reasonable price.

Stuart
BigTop2

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pilar