Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Wheres the cheapest places to buy property in Quesada area

Re: Wheres the cheapest places to buy property in Quesada ar

Postby Glassfull » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:13 pm

scotfree wrote:This Agency I would not recommend.

Maybe not but all marcliff was suggesting is that their website is a great tool for searching, sifting and sorting areas and properties.
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Yan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:21 pm

Never had a problem with Petra Honig in Quesada, excellent and professional service throughout. Just wanted to balance the debate
Yan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby PeteKnight » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:46 pm

I’d suggest looking for a 2-3 bed property with sufficient outside space to add a pool at a later date. Make sure you’re on an urbanisation with a community pool, and where other properties in the area have successfully added a private pool.

Once you’ve been living there for a while, and using the communal pool, you may find that your thinking has changed. Remember that running a pool is expensive, in terms of electricity costs, pool maintence costs, water (if you have a leak) and long-term costs such as draining, regrouting and refilling.
Also, the number of months that you can use the pool is limited, so you might think that the costs don’t justify the benefits.

If you do decide to add a pool at a later date it’s not too difficult, and you’ll have the advantage that it will be a while before any long-term maintenance is needed. If other properties on the urbanisation have added private pools then obtaining permission shouldn’t be too difficult.

Remember that it’s much easier to add a pool than it is to add an extension, but as always it’s Location, Location, Location that really matters as you can’t relocate your dream property to a better place.

Pete.
Last edited by PeteKnight on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby Dave c » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:59 pm

Excellent advice Peter.
Dave c

Postby Lolly18 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:07 pm

We bought an apartment with a Hottub - we use that more than we do the communal swimming pool.
Lolly18

Postby suziqqq » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:30 pm

We have a hot tub in the uk , I’m fine with a communal pool but my hubby wants one but I always get the final say anyway lol
suziqqq

Postby alicia32 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:16 pm

Nowhere is cheap in Quesada.
alicia32

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby paddy moffatt » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:21 pm

I would agree with Pete ,we thought we wanted our own pool but in the area we wanted it was out of our price range ,so we now share the communal pool and it's good ,you get to meet the neighbours have a chat and all the maintenance is done for you ,it's a good size and quite often you will have it to your self,so it's not too big of a compromise ,good luck with your search. P.S.There are lots of agents online with Quesada properties on their books so look at them all,it's free to look.enjoy!!
paddy moffatt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Queseda

Postby Bo’ness 1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:38 pm

PM sent
Bo’ness 1

Postby elchedave » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:50 pm

PeteKnight wrote:I’d suggest looking for a 2-3 bed property with sufficient outside space to add a pool at a later date. Make sure you’re on an urbanisation with a community pool, and where other properties in the area have successfully added a private pool.

Once you’ve been living there for a while, and using the communal pool, you may find that your thinking has changed. Remember that running a pool is expensive, in terms of electricity costs, pool maintence costs, water (if you have a leak) and long-term costs such as draining, regrouting and refilling.
Also, the number of months that you can use the pool is limited, so you might think that the costs don’t justify the benefits.

If you do decide to add a pool at a later date it’s not too difficult, and you’ll have the advantage that it will be a while before any long-term maintenance is needed. If other properties on the urbanisation have added private pools then obtaining permission shouldn’t be too difficult.

Remember that it’s much easier to add a pool than it is to add an extension, but as always it’s Location, Location, Location that really matters as you can’t relocate your dream property to a better place.

Why on earth would you want to buy on a community with a communal pool & then build your own private pool???
You will still have to pay community fees for the communal pool & have the additional cost of running/maintaining your own pool. Surely it is either/or & not both, unless of course you have money to burn!!!!
Pete.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

PreviousNext