Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Wheres the cheapest places to buy property in Quesada area

Re: Wheres the cheapest places to buy property in Quesada ar

Postby PeteKnight » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Plenty of people on our urbanisation have private pools, despite having access to a couple of very nice community pools.
Some of them also continue to use the community pool if they want to swim lengths.

I think that if the OP buys on an urbanisation with a nice pool then they will probably realise that a private pool would add very little to their lifestyle. Having somewhere that has space for a pool makes it more appealing to future buyers - who think that they want a private pool - and ensure that there's enough enough outside space to use for other things.

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby Justjan » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:38 am

Algorfaista wrote:Steer clear off Petra Hoenig, very very very slow to repay the monies they keep from your sale, also they do not pay the full deposits received into the sellers bank account, as I believe the law requires.

Totally agree with this statement.. They were reluctant to let me have any of the 20 grand deposit they were holding from my sale, leaving me with no deposit to put on my next property... A quick word from my solicitor and they soon released the money.. Still waiting for my money they kept from the sale 8 months later... They even told me , they had to act in the best interests of the buyer , not the seller,,, despite me pointing out that it was actually ME paying them the commission. Not the buyer.....
Justjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby briret » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:43 am

To filter your search you could use
Kyero or
prime location Spain
A place in the sun
Sites above allow you to enter your requirements, price range and type of property, number of bedrooms etc, private/communal pool and very good luck with your search.
briret

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby TonTri » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:22 am

Citrine Properties who advertise on this site have a good range properties. As we didn't use them to buy our apartment I can't say what they are like to deal with but they give you a good idea of prices in the different areas so you can shortlist areas you might want to visit. Other websites to look at are Spanish Life Properties, Casas Manuel and Villas Amarillas although there are others.
Kyero I found to have a really good choice of properties but be aware that quite a few properties on there are already sold but not updated, the same with a Place in the Sun, Rightmove and Zoopla.

As briret says good luck with your search, I am sure you will find the ideal place.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby ypresrallying » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:04 am

Have a look at LO CRISPIN very quiet but kept in lovely condition and safe.
ypresrallying

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo crispin

Postby Paulr » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:50 am

Lo Crispin is actually part of Algorfa, although it's located between there and Ciudad Quesada. Not a lot there in terms of amenities, but the urbanisation is very well maintained and some lovely properties.

I've just done a quick search on www.kyero.com for properties up to Eu 150k in Ciudad Quesada, and the site returned 209 properties for sale. Kyero is the main Spanish property portal and any agent worth their salt should be advertising on there - also saves you having to trawl individual agents' websites.

Good luck!
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby scotfree » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:02 pm

Has anyone used Amarillas or NGS estate agents for selling?
scotfree

Which part of Spain are you from?: cuidad quesada

Postby Shiva » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:22 pm

TonTri wrote:Citrine Properties who advertise on this site have a good range properties. As we didn't use them to buy our apartment I can't say what they are like to deal with but they give you a good idea of prices in the different areas so you can shortlist areas you might want to visit

Just to say we had some dealings with Citrine last year when we were thinking about buying again. I thought they were the best of all the agencies we went through ( they also work with Costa Blanca Bolig so have broad range of properties); They were thoroughly professional and actually listened to me about our requirements, didn't pressurise etc. Our chosen purchase fell through ( not Citrine's fault) and we decided to stay put for the time being. But would go straight to them again if and when we want to move. I would suggest contacting them to say what you are looking for and they could help you source ones you'd genuinely be interested in. I would not suggest that with all the agents, but definitely Citrine. ( Run by British couple Alison and Nick)
Shiva

Postby Shiva » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:24 pm

PeteKnight wrote:Plenty of people on our urbanisation have private pools, despite having access to a couple of very nice community pools.
Some of them also continue to use the community pool if they want to swim lengths.

I think that if the OP buys on an urbanisation with a nice pool then they will probably realise that a private pool would add very little to their lifestyle. Having somewhere that has space for a pool makes it more appealing to future buyers - who think that they want a private pool - and ensure that there's enough enough outside space to use for other things.

Pete.

Pete makes a very good point. :text-goodpost:
Shiva

Postby polop » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:28 pm

scotfree wrote:Has anyone used Amarillas or NGS estate agents for selling?

Lloyd at Amarillas very good
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

PreviousNext