Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Medical centres

Medical centres

Postby Pete31 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:46 am

hi is there a med centre in Quesada and can you use it if not from that area? Am using passport and Ehic card and are there any times? Wife had a fall 2 days ago need to have her checked out. Thanks Pete.
Pete31

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entra Naranjos

Re: Medical centres

Postby lynny » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:53 am

Hi Pete there's one in rojales I think they will see anyone. We live in benijofor and use it
lynny

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar

Postby Pete31 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:57 am

Thanks Lyney but not sure about the area in Rosales Pete.

lynny wrote:Hi Pete there's one in rojales I think they will see anyone. We live in benijofor and use it
Pete31

Postby Shiva » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:35 pm

Which area are you in? I think you need to go to the medical centre that covers the area you are staying in. A couple of years ago we went to the ' Urgencia' medical centre in Rojales ( the one I think Lynny is referring to, opposite and down a wee bit from the cemetery entrance) but they said our address came under Benijofar so sent us to the medical centre in Benijofar. That is beside the Ayuntamiento in Benijofar. Had no problem at all getting an appointment with passport and EHIC. We have also ( a different year) done the same with the medical centre in LA Marina when we stayed there.Again no problem. If you are in Quesada I assume it would be the medical centre in Dona Pepa you should go to , the modern one not far from LA Vida bar.

It might be that the Urgencia in Rojales is exactly that and will take anyone out of hours. But if its not an absolute emergency it may be best to go to your local medical centre - if you can say the broad area you are staying in someone on here will know which centre that would be.

And in all cases while the receptionists are likely to speak some English to get the appointment it is best to take an interpreter with you to see the actual doctor if you don't have enough spanish to cope, in case it becomes complicated.
Shiva

Postby Pete31 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi thanks for that I am up nearer jacarila but an up near Quesada so thought it would be easier they do no ask where you live at San miguel medical centre just your card and passport so will try Los montisinos first then no joy will try San miguel.
Thanks for your help. Pete.
Pete31

Postby dr.doolittle » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:53 pm

Have used the one in san Miguel several times even in the middle of the night, nice people there.
dr.doolittle