Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dog Friendly Bars/Restaurants in Quesada Please

Re: Dog Friendly Bars/Restaurants in Quesada Please

Postby barumgate » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:53 am

Joyce wrote:I'm sorry but I don't think any restaurants should accept dogs, and I really wouldn't want to eat inside a restaurant that does. I'm a dog lover and have owned dogs but I don't see why I would need to,take my dogs when I went out for a meal

Hi Joyce and thank you for your opinions
But it is not what I asked
barumgate

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepa

Postby barumgate » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:58 am

Bhoy1967 wrote:Really??????? Ive only been here 3 months, been bit twice by snarling little dogs in the markets. Once by one in their owners arms, and once one jumped out of a pushchair, to get to another, I got caught in the crossfire.

Bars and Restaurants should be dog free. With the exception of guide dogs.

Hi and thanks 4 your opinion
How on earth do u get bitten by a dog in the owners arms the dog must have thought
U were going to attackeep it's owner
barumgate

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepa

Postby iant » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:22 am

Reider wrote:
Joyce wrote:I'm sorry but I don't think any restaurants should accept dogs, and I really wouldn't want to eat inside a restaurant that does. I'm a dog lover and have owned dogs but I don't see why I would need to,take my dogs when I went out for a meal

Well said, I,m not a dog or cat lover, but I don't dislike them either I just cant have them inside due to allergies.
I've never seen as many pampered pooches, as I have in Quesada area. Jackets, Pushchairs, Come on!!!! They have their own jackets and legs, let them be what they are.

We had a dog who recently passed away and in summer he had his little boots on (small dog). Some people used to make fun of him and say how pampered, but all I would say is try and put your palm on the pavement for 5 seconds and you will see why he has boots on. They may look pampered but sometimes there is a reason for them having coats etc.
iant

Which part of Spain are you from?: Central Quesada

Postby Bungahi » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:39 am

What these people dont inderstand that these Dogs would be much more comfortable left at home
Where its cool instead of trolling them round everywhere with them. You can see that a lot of the time the dogs is realy uncomfortable. Then you can eat anywhere you want and not annoy other people without dogs that want to sit outside and eat.
And as far as Taking Dogs round Markets it is realy cruel.
Bungahi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Marquesa

Postby Glassfull » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:58 am

Personally, I would like dogs banned from ALL bars and restaurants. Dogs are the pets of individuals, not the entire community, so why should the entire community be expected to put up with them?
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Suetag » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:18 pm

barumgate wrote:
Bhoy1967 wrote:Really??????? Ive only been here 3 months, been bit twice by snarling little dogs in the markets. Once by one in their owners arms, and once one jumped out of a pushchair, to get to another, I got caught in the crossfire.

Bars and Restaurants should be dog free. With the exception of guide dogs.

Hi and thanks 4 your opinion
How on earth do u get bitten by a dog in the owners arms the dog must have thought
U were going to attackeep it's owner

:text-goodpost:
Suetag

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Suetag » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:20 pm

Glassfull wrote:Personally, I would like dogs banned from ALL bars and restaurants. Dogs are the pets of individuals, not the entire community, so why should the entire community be expected to put up with them?

There's some right grumpy people on this topic :text-lol:
Suetag

Postby GLASSMAN » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:21 pm

good point,also why should individuals put up with other peoples screaming and misbehaved children while out for a meal,as far I noticed in the UK people train there dogs ,and let there children run wild, should it not be vice versa, ;)
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby toffeeapple » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:35 pm

Barumgate Mini Golf (left before the arches straight to the bottom and its on your left) they allow dogs inside and outside. I sometimes take my dog in there and so do other people. I don't know what the problem is.

It's a friendly place staff are great and doesn't get too busy.

I'd rather smoking be banned from all bars and restaurants more than dogs at least they don't choke you out with smoke! But each to their own
toffeeapple

Postby marcliff » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:47 pm

toffeeapple wrote:Barumgate Mini Golf (left before the arches straight to the bottom and its on your left) they allow dogs inside and outside. I sometimes take my dog in there and so do other people. I don't know what the problem is.

It's a friendly place staff are great and doesn't get too busy.

I'd rather smoking be banned from all bars and restaurants more than dogs at least they don't choke you out with smoke! But each to their own

What year are you living in? Smoking is banned from all bars and restaurants in Spain and has been for some time.

Having a dog crap on the table leg at the cafe in Zoco market, however, is not a nice thing to happen when you're having something to eat. Yes, that did happen to us as was a dog weeing against a Danish food stall.

And a complaint on Tripadvisor about a bar near the golf course where a chap having breakfast allowed his dog to eat off his plate and then lick it clean.

Nothing against dogs and I have had dogs most of my life and it's not them I blame. Again, it's down to the owners and if some allow their dogs to do this then even the best owners will suffer because of them.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

PreviousNext