Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

New Amazon Locker

Re: New Amazon Locker

Postby maria elena » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:00 am

Amazon.es is very easy to use even if you only have a smattering of Spanish. When you sign up with your Amazon password, it automatically links to your UK Amazon Account.
maria elena

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby TonTri » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:45 pm

maria elena wrote:Amazon.es is very easy to use even if you only have a smattering of Spanish. When you sign up with your Amazon password, it automatically links to your UK Amazon Account.

Just be careful and check the delivery address of each item. I ordered through amazon.es but forgot to change the default address on one item and it got sent to the UK!! Aaargh. Fortunately a neighbour took delivery for me
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby marcliff » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:27 pm

maria elena wrote:Amazon.es is very easy to use even if you only have a smattering of Spanish. When you sign up with your Amazon password, it automatically links to your UK Amazon Account.

Or simply use Google Chrome and it will automatically translate to English for you. So will Microsoft Edge but you have to download the app first.
You can also have it to deliver to a Spanish address by default and pay with a Spanish debit card.

Just to add. If you are going to use the es site, do not change your location to Spain as this will alter things like newspapers, magazines and Kindle books if you use those.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Amazon lockers

Postby ritabixx » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:32 am

Can you use these Amazon lockers in Quesada for returns even if parcels are delivered to your home addresses?
Rita
ritabixx

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Pepin (Quesada)

Re: Amazon lockers

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:52 am

As far as we are aware they are only for deliveries not for returns

ritabixx wrote:Can you use these Amazon lockers in Quesada for returns even if parcels are delivered to your home addresses?
Rita
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous