Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Visiting El Raso

Visiting El Raso

Postby KCM » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:27 pm

Hi Everybody

I have been visiting the are for a few years and have a desire to move to the area later this year
Or early 2020, this of course may be subject to the Brexit saga, I expect I will require a visa and medical insurance and will check this out over the coming months. I am scheduled to visit for a holiday next month and want to visit El Raso again to get a feel for the community, could anybody recommend bars, clubs etc that I could visit, I would like to meet people and share their experiences to help me to focus on the best way forward , i.e renting before purchasing etc
Any thoughts welcome
KCM

Re: Visiting El Raso

Postby Redwoodslady » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:24 pm

El Bar next to the Vets is good. The staff are very friendly and the food is good. If you have pets the vets are excellent. There is also an excellent restaurant on Lemon Tree Rd going towards Quesada called La Pura Vida. (Hope it is still there as we last went in November and ware not back until May)
Redwoodslady

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby KCM » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:56 pm

That is very helpful, and good to know about the vets. I will visit them when i am over in March
KCM

Postby Babu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:54 pm

La Pura Vida is still open . . . still cant fathom their opening hours tho . . .
There is such a choice of Bars and restaurants, plus a coffee shop it should keep you well occupied trying them out for yourself . . . 2 Steak restaurants, one Indian, one "proper" restaurant, one Mediterranean, three Bar restaurants and one reopening soon and that's before you venture out close by on Lemontree road where there are La Pura Vida and 2 Spanish restaurants within easy walking distance . . . There is regular entertainment in one Restaurant and events held in a couple of the others plus the coffee Shop that should facilitate mingling to evaluate your options.
Enjoy your visit!
Babu

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby KCM » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:59 pm

Great info, so pleased I found this forum and will allow me to visit these places when I am over

Looking forward to my break and checking them out
KCM