Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Sat Nav wanted

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Re: Sat Nav wanted

Postby Iang » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:45 am

Tom1957 wrote:I have built in sat-nav on my (originally UK) car but refuse to pay €99 for the Spain map. I did use an external sat-nav for a while but it's a pain plugging it in and mounting it, and then having to hide it when leaving the car.

Google maps on my phone is my preferred option now.

If it’s Tom Tom built in ,You can get a full Europe map on sad card from eBay about £30
Iang

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:42 pm

We have a TomTom start 42, it has free map updates for life. We bought it as our other one packed up but as the old one had all our places listed that we visited frequently we reset it and it worked again and has been ever since. We have used this Start42 but hardly at all, maybe 1 trip from France to Spain but then not all the way as the other one worked. We are asking 50 euros
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Black » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:24 pm

Iang wrote:
If it’s Tom Tom built in ,You can get a full Europe map on sad card from eBay about £30

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately it's not tomtom software/maps.
Black

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Previous