Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

INSURANCE WARNING

Re: INSURANCE WARNING

Postby Chico Latino » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:59 pm

Rodt wrote:We use Rightmove brokers in quesada,I don't think they would put up with this treatment for their clients,the girls in there are brilliant,wouldn't go anywhere else, tried others years ago,been with Rightmove 4 years now & never a problem, keep up the good work( Chelsea,grandad) :text-lol:

Until you have to submit an insurance claim (and I hope you never have to) you will not know how good or bad the underwriters are.
Rightmove are only a broker.

I was with my insurance company for 10 years and they were fantastically out of this world - that all changed though when i made a claim
Chico Latino

Which part of Spain are you from?: Do a Pepa Quesada

Postby Johnny » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:16 pm

Well I use generally in quesada.
No complaints.
Had two claims.
1 for wind damage.
2. For pool leaking
Both time paid in full no problems.
Happy happy happy with them
Johnny

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby El Tel » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm

Rodt wrote:We use Rightmove brokers in quesada,I don't think they would put up with this treatment for their clients,the girls in there are brilliant,wouldn't go anywhere else, tried others years ago,been with Rightmove 4 years now & never a problem, keep up the good work( Chelsea,grandad) :text-lol:

El Tel

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Shiva » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:01 pm

Well I have house insurance with LA caixa. I knew it was not the cheapest but it was convenient at the time because taking LA caixa insurance when I bought meant they reduced the fee for the bank draft (otherwise a shockingly hefty fee)

However had recently needed to make a claim ( shed broken into) and was shocked by how GOOD they were. Assessor had to visit, take pics and police report copies, then made a fair settlement offer on the spot. I accepted, and amount ( c.€1200 euros) paid into my bank the next day.
Am sticking with LA Caixa. Better than any other insurance company I have EVER had to deal with in my life.
Shiva

Postby Vi Robertson » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:53 pm

I personally got absolutely nowhere with Securitas when I’d personal items stolen so moved to Rightmove in Quesada and am happy with all their help & advice. Like the other above comments I appreciate the honesty the ladies their give.
Vi Robertson

Postby nigieboy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:04 pm

How easy is it to change car insurance?
nigieboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Chico Latino » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:29 pm

nigieboy wrote:How easy is it to change car insurance?

I would have thought that you contact your broker and inform them that you would like to cancel the policy, and take a new one out with a different underwriter.

If this is because you are with Caser, I would state their reputation as a matter of concern. Good luck.
Chico Latino

Which part of Spain are you from?: Do a Pepa Quesada

Previous