Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Exchange Rate

Re: Exchange Rate

Postby A.N.Other » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:42 am

Having lived in Euroland now for some 12 years I've long since given up even thinking about the rate much less worrying. It will be what it will be and apart from possibly delaying or accelerating discretionary money transfers is something we have no other control over which in my book makes it not worth dwelling on.

Also a strong £ or weak € doesn't help anybody going back to UK as we're told many are.
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby Scipio » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:03 am

william wrote:Anyone on this site who voted out and live or owns property in Spain should be ashamed of themselves if that is the reason we see 1.50 exchange rate i hope we never do.

:text-goodpost:

I'm with you on that!!!
Scipio

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Jonb » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:35 am

Anybody who thinks a no deal Brexit is just fine is either very rich or very stupid.

If you’re not sure which you are, take a look at your wallet.,
Jonb

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby richardlionheart » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:02 am

The entire subject is rife with misonformation and fake news, a lot from the still operating Project Fear II. I can find you articles in the last few days stating the a) the largeast hedge fund on the planet worth $786B is moving $16B to the Uk as it consider sit a good bet adter Brexit, and b) in the same breathI can find you a bunch of economists who reckon the Uk economy will shrink ny 30%. And so far, none of them on either side have been correct.

The fact is no one knows, Its all guess work.
richardlionheart

Location: not cold grey expensive police state UK, thank god.

Previous