Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

brexit locked and elche police station

brexit locked and elche police station

Postby tonemar » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:18 pm

Well done Jan for locking the debate. Same old same old, going round in circles.

I am actively involved in the Brexit scenario, I will not say how or why, I am not getting into arguments.
My two years of involvement. show the following.

The biggest problem is Spanish authorities, as we all know it depends on what office you go to, the rules change. so the Elche story does not surprise me at all.
Last year I had to help a couple who were refused a SIP because ,you are not longer a member of the EU., Was sorted but at quite a high level of the Valencian Health Authority.

The biggest problem is the UK assuming that everybody else has to agree with them, if not they are wrong.

There have been problems with virtually everything, from driving licenses to banking.

My advice, get fully legal, if not you have a problem.

No visa required to enter Spain, wait to the guy at Alicante decided the other way.

I do not want to sound negative, I am not. The UK decided in it,s wisdom to quit. Speaking to a Spanish Farmer, great chap, You don,t like us, we no like you, get your tomatoes from the Ukraine. I am not bothered. That sums it up.

T
tonemar

Re: brexit locked and elche police station

Postby TerryG » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:05 am

The Brexit debate will never end .. even when it`s finally sorted, which it will be.

Once a bad loser .. always a bad loser.
TerryG