Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Hugger Alert

Hugger Alert

Postby Yan » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:29 pm

Saw a couple of women dressed in black tracksuits, poney tails, dark hair possibly Romanian, hassling an elderly couple outside Laurels restaurant this lunch time. I figured they were huggers and ran over to help the couple. The women saw me and made off up the road, quickly followed by their support vehicle. The couple were shaken but luckily the man pulled his hand away just before the hugger was able to snatch his watch. My advice again, walk away and don’t engage in conversation. Shout for help if you feel under threat. These are sporadic incidents and shouldn’t make people afraid or anxious. We live in a beautiful place, so don’t let these lowlifes ruin your enjoyment.
Yan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Hugger Alert

Postby The Rower » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:04 am

:text-goodpost:
The Rower

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby Red Rock » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:52 am

Thanks Yan
I hope the policia nail these lowlifes
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Glassfull » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:08 pm

MikeT wrote:Thanks Yan
I hope the policia nail these lowlifes

Yes, we’ll done Yan. Your intervention saved this couple unnecessary anguish and possibly, injury. Far too many people, these days, watch on and don’t intervene.
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby HarvHar2018 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:25 pm

There are CCTV Cameras located at the Arches, surely these will have footage of the scumbags, if this is the same car that is getting used time & time again then it should be easy for the police to identify the Driver or owner of the car
Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you
HarvHar2018

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby HarvHar2018 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:58 pm

Hugger Mugger alert!!!
[album][/album]
see pics of suspected Hugger Muggers, out and about this morning Avendid Antonio Quesada, Dona Pepa, assisted by a male driving a Black Seat Car, no pic of Reg or Car
This info was passed onto me earlier
HarvHar2018

Postby Yan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Yup they are the two that I chased off. Still working the area I see.
Yan

Postby HarvHar2018 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:16 pm

The two muggers in the first pic were approaching a couple as they came out the driveway of their home

There is another photo attached of another pair of muggers who have been in and around the area
HarvHar2018

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:25 pm

This is from a FB page C. Konig:- The hugger muggers are out and about again. 11.15 this morning (Tuesday) Avenida Antonio Quesada, Dona Pepa. Black Seat hatchback passes elderly couple getting their car out of the driveway. The Seat speeds right round roundabout and drops two girls off close to the elderly couple. The girls start to approach the couple. I head towards them and take a photo. As I start shouting to the couple to be careful the driver of the black Seat sees me and drives off in the other direction. The girls head off towards Scandia. Please have your wits about you.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Sara19 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:57 pm

Reports on Facebook yet again TODAY - Copied from Rojales Neighbourhood Watch: Another report of Muggers today. Driving in this speedy and careless manner is a worry. Thanks Maggie for the info. [photos have gone to the police and the email members]
"Today a friend and I was emptying shopping form my car (I live in Avenida Antonio Quesada, Dona Pepa) when a black Seat Ibiza speed right up beside me, I immediately shut the car door as my handbag was in the car. The Seat then swerved right out into the road again narrowly missing an oncoming car. My friend said, she remembered the Neighbourhood Watch e-mail sent to us yesterday sighting a black Seat. The car then stopped further up the road and dropped off a female she proceeded to talk to a man sweeping his path. The car then at a fast rate picked her up again and continued up the road towards Coopers Arms. At this point we decided to follow to take pictures of the car number plate. The Car then turned into Gamma Supermarket road, and again approached a further man, the driver then noticed us and acted in a very aggressive manor, pulling his car across the front of mine, the female in the car covered her face. Unfortunately, at this point it was not possible to take pictures. The woman looked very like the women in the pictures sent to us yesterday. The guy had a dark complexion dark hair and short beard / stubble. He is very bold and threatening, we decided to report the incident to Rojales Police, who have taken the number plate and have assured us they will investigate.
Sara19

Next