Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Coach Trip Thursday to Ricotte Valley 2 seats available

Coach Trip Thursday to Ricotte Valley 2 seats available

Postby glosman » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:19 pm

Hi I have arranged a Coach trip this Thursday for Help Vega Baja with Eurotourguide & unexpectedly now have 2 seats available due to illness.
As it would be a great shame to not have a full coach I am hoping that someone may like to join us for what will be a great day out.

Details of the day are as below, cost including a 3 course 'menu del dia' is €26.50.

Enjoy a full day out in the very scenic Valle de Ricote when the fruit trees are pretty with blossom. The Valley has been carved out by the Rio Segura and the irrigation channels laid down by the Moors. During the day we stop in several charming places, including a hill top sanctuary with views over the area. We will see the biggest working water wheel in Europe and learn about the history of the last enclave of the Moors.
A three course menu del dia of salad, mixed paella or roasted chicken, desert and 1 drink is included in this great day out.

DATE: Thursday 7th March 2019
TIME: Leave at 08:30, Return at 19:00
PICK UPS: San Miguel Repsol Garage & Quesada Consum /Aldi
COACH & MENU DEL DIA: 26,50€
FOR BOOKINGS & QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected]
Help Vega Baja
Calle Lope de Vega, 45
San Miguel de Salinas
966 723 733
[email protected]

if you would be interested in joining please message me.

Many thanks
glosman

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar