Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Lobster mobile

Re: Lobster mobile

Postby sunworshipper » Tue May 07, 2019 6:03 pm

Have just looked on Simyo and nothing in English so cannot understand any of it.
Is just a quota of minutes for Spanish calls and internet?
The Lobster package looks very good for all calls and internet.
Happy in the sun.
sunworshipper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Tonygood » Tue May 07, 2019 6:18 pm

My wife and I both have lobster small packages. We phone UK three times a week and USA twice a week and calls are free to most European countries. The clarity of call is a lot better than what's app. and all this plus all in English for 12 euros a month.
Tonygood

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Sorcha1 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:05 pm

I was with Lobster briefly and found a better offer with Simyo. It's a nightmare trying to change my number to Simyo, I'm unable to send the simple text message saying Sí to Simyo in order to change over. I've rang Lobster customer service so many times and emailed, and while they are very polite on the phone, they seem unable to do anything about the situation. I would not recommend this company to anyone because it's very difficult to get away from them
Sorcha1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Andalucía

Postby jpeg » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 am

I have just transferred my phone number to Simyo I did it in the shop on Calle Rodas Torrevieja
If you use Chrome to access the website it will change it to English
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Poppit » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:47 pm

Have been in Portugal for one week no internet and intermittent phone. Have emailed Lobster 3 times no email or phone reply. Research this company deeply before switching it appears from my research that it does not work in all EU countries.
Poppit

Which part of Spain are you from?: Grimsby

Postby A.N.Other » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:59 pm

Wife and I have had Lobster for several months now and no problems whatsoever - including free calls to French land lines.

If an SMS recipient is charged for replying then it will be down to their provider not Lobster!
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby swcoulthurst » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:37 pm

Sorcha1. Not difficult to leave lobster as you are not on contract. Just dont renew the contract by not paying for next month. Contract stops.
swcoulthurst

Which part of Spain are you from?: Mutxamel

Postby Wansbeck » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:52 pm

I have been with Lobster for over a year now. Their service is not in question, but I dont understand some of the routines.....regarding the Data ,,,,I dont know what that means or what it is. How do I add to the data?? I guess I could ring them, but I dont understand technical things basically. My husband dealt with all those things in our lives, but he died a year ago and I have found things tricky like this. It seems to be a good service, and reasonable too, so I dont want to leave them, but what the DATA situation is all about I just don't understand!!
Wansbeck

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrettas.Torrevieja

Postby CharlieFarmer » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:15 pm

If you are on the €12 basic package then it includes 6gb of data which in other words is Internet access just like you have in your home.

6gb is quite a lot and unless you're using it for streaming films or videos all day long it's should be more than enough for the vast majority of people.

It automatically renews every month so you don't have to do anything except use it.

You don't need to know any more than that!
CharlieFarmer

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby Rodt » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:42 pm

How can I get a simyo SIM card?
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

PreviousNext