Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Electric Gates

Re: Electric Gates

Postby PeteKnight » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:51 pm

:text-lol:
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Our black gates always look dirty too. Sahara sand ought to be a really popular choice of colour.

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Re: Electric Gates

Postby Jan » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:20 pm

Black wrote:
Jan wrote:
We chose white which looked very nice at first but wish now we had chosen a dark colour that did not need constant cleaning to stay looking good.

We have black gates, unfortunately they don't stay black for very long.. maybe sandy-dust coloured gates would be optimal.

I think with hindsight that brown would have been best. That colour doesn't show rust or dirt as easily.

It's like towels we had white at first, what a disaster! Even when hanging out to dry they would somehow pick up bits of that sandy dust. We then changed towels to a medium sandy colour...much better! You live and learn LOL
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Previous