Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Fake grass

Re: Fake grass

Postby Paulr » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:30 am

My neighbour has had it for three years, a cheap one that he bought from a Chinese Bazaar and a top quality one that he bought from Natur Garden Centre - and you definitely get what you pay for. He used the cheap one on his solarium - it hasn't worn at all well and the pile is completed crushed in the heavy wear areas. The one he bought from Natur is excellent; it's a much more realistic colour and texture, he just hoovers it once a week and it looks as good as it did when he first had it laid. The only negative I can think of is that the cheap one he bought gets red hot in the summer. My advice is to buy the best you can afford - in the long run, it will be much better value.
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby Mac3blade » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:46 am

WOW, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR POSITIVE FEEDBACK. GOOD TO KNOW.
Brilliant.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Gasplumbman » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:12 pm

We have had ours down a year now absolutely love it.Its upstairs on a solarium and has completely transformed our use of the area extremely low maintenance required, thank goodness, 56 square mitres of it.sourced from Richard Morgans at no Grow grass in la Zenia shop is on the n332
Gasplumbman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Orihuela costa

Previous