Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Vaping in bars

Re: Vaping in bars

Postby elchedave » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:38 pm

Rhaphanidosis wrote:Well it was copied and pasted from your source, Abaco Advisers, illegal or not. Personally I don`t give a hoot, but this is how urban myths begin, and I`ll paste the last paragraph again.

In other words, e-cigarettes are now banned in the majority of places that traditional cigarettes are banned except for privately owned bars and restaurants.

Make of it what you will, but seems to me that with the owners permission it is legal/allowed.

Raphanidosis, please do not accuse Marcliff of starting "urban myths" he is a fountain of knowledge on our forums & certainly would not post something he hadn't researched & most people would take note of his comments & "not give a hoot" about your replies.
Dave
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby marcliff » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:48 pm

elchedave wrote:

Raphanidosis, please do not accuse Marcliff of starting "urban myths" he is a fountain of knowledge on our forums & certainly would not post something he hadn't researched & most people would take note of his comments & "not give a hoot" about your replies.
Dave

No I'm not. And I enjoy a good discussion (plus I'm a big boy now). However, I do know I'm right in this case because, being a dirty, disgusting smoker (that's it, everyone will hate me now and call me names) I was thinking of "vaping" but I find them even worse with the amount of smoke that comes puffing out of some of them.
So saying, I never smoke in restaurants and, now, not inside bars either. I'm also careful to make sure I'm downwind of others sitting outside.
Yes, folks, you are right. It's a dirty, horrible and anti-social habit but I started when I was 15 and am now 70. Probably a bit too late and, to be perfectly honest, I enjoy it. Remember, when you are sitting in your nice cosy pub by the fire during the long winter months (not so much here) I'm the one sitting outside getting soaking wet. We all have our penances to endure.

(I will now go and put my hair shirt on, self flagellate (hope I spelled that right) and sacrifice a couple of hugger muggers to ease my conscience).
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Rhaphanidosis » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:30 pm

elchedave wrote:
Rhaphanidosis wrote:Well it was copied and pasted from your source, Abaco Advisers, illegal or not. Personally I don`t give a hoot, but this is how urban myths begin, and I`ll paste the last paragraph again.

In other words, e-cigarettes are now banned in the majority of places that traditional cigarettes are banned except for privately owned bars and restaurants.

Make of it what you will, but seems to me that with the owners permission it is legal/allowed.

Dave

Thanks for that informative post. So I`ll just have to accept that if it`s a marcliff post it must be true. Sorry to tread on your toes, but at the end of the day nobody knows the definitive answer. Only quoted what was quoted, but conveniently was terminated after the word banned. End of.
Rhaphanidosis

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Previous