Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Rental demand in dona pepa

Rental demand in dona pepa

Postby Dan77 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:46 pm

Hi would anybody know if a 2bed 1or2 bathroom townhouse with communial pool views in dona pepa rent well in the summer or if not then how about the long lets market. It may help with the overheads although even if they rent well I'm aware of the deductions ie lettings fees tax etc. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Dan77

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepa

Re: Rental demand in dona pepa

Postby Smurphy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi Dann77 I don't think you will have any problems at all either with holiday rental or long term as Dona pepa is a very popular area in Quesada,I've lived in this area for the last 10 years and been doing changeovers on holiday lets in that area now since moving here,and if you do deceide to rent through the summer and need someone to manage it regarding cleaning and maintenance I would be only happy to help
Tracy
Smurphy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Blue moon » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:18 am

I'm interested in renting from Nov 2019 to end March 2020 inclusive long term rental if you go ahead. Will pm you if your interested.

Mark
Blue moon

Which part of Spain are you from?: Gaurdama

Postby Dan77 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:42 pm

Thanks for the feedback I'm heading over to quesada next week to view properties. Really appreciate it.
Dan77

Postby Tonysmoggie » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:23 pm

On the same note,,we have bought a 2bed2 bath communal pool in seviila complex, just up from la laguna Hotel,up for renting next year any feed back, woukd be appreciated as this post is a few months old,thank you
Tonysmoggie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña pepe

Postby Neilash7 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:30 pm

Hi I’m looking for a long term let from March / April next year as I’m in Dona Pepa and my rental ends April 2020 .its for my wife myself and 2 small dogs thanx
Neilash7

Postby Sage » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:01 pm

I'm guessing some landlords won't let to tenants with dogs.
My cousin struggled to find a 1 year let, he has 2 dogs.
Sage

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby darkim » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:08 pm

Neilash7 wrote:Hi I’m looking for a long term let from March / April next year as I’m in Dona Pepa and my rental ends April 2020 .its for my wife myself and 2 small dogs thanx

Hi. I have a two bedroom property in Dona Pepa just a short stroll from Coopers Arms. When in March would you need as it could be available second week of March until end of April.
darkim

Postby darkim » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:13 pm

If others are renting their properties out would you mind giving me some information on what you need to do and how easy it is. I know that this has been mentioned previously about a tourist licence, notifying Guardia Civil of tenants and tax but if you could let me know how straightforward all of this is I would be grateful to know as although I could ask my lawyer to do this for me I do not really want to have to pay and would rather do it myself if it is relatively straightforward.

I have a two bedroom property in Dona Pepa which is on a very small development of 13 houses. Have never rented before but have decided that need to do so now in order to get some costs back on the property as we are not out there often enough. It property has a communal pool which our house backs onto. It is a town house so has a roof terrace as well as a veranda at the front and small balcony at the front from the main bedroom.

The property also has a toilet downstairs and one bathroom upstairs.

Property most likely will be available from March/April next year either for short or long term let.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will let you have some photographs
darkim

Postby TonTri » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:53 pm

The first thing you need to do for short term lets is to get your rental licence. There's an explanation and a link to the form here http://www.spanishsolicitors.com/holiday-rentals-valencia-region-registration-process-and-taxes/. It's simple enough to do it yourself and post it off, if you do post it at Quesada Correos then you can get them to witness your signature and confirm you've posted it. It can take up to a year to get the licence.

Once you have that you need to register with the Guardia Civil in Almoradi to get your username and password to register on their database. It's easy enough to do yourself but it's hassle. You then need to decide how you're going to get the information of each guest's arrival onto the database, the easiest way is to use an app, Chekin is the one I'm using. Here's the link to the Guardia Civil website, it has the form on there https://hospederias.guardiacivil.es/

Oh and don't forget you've got to declare any income every quarter and pay tax on it.

Good luck, any further questions just ask.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Next