Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

translation

translation

Postby Ela » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Hello! I need to make a certified translation from English to Spanish (or Danish - Spanish). Any recommendations?
Ela

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Re: translation

Postby Spiritsmum » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:06 am

try Uma at Ofimobil she has a Danish partner and speaks it fluently. She has a fb page
Spiritsmum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby Shiva » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:14 am

I think Torrivieja Translators may be able to certified translations. See my earlier recommendation for them here for their contact details so you could ask. recommended-tradesmen-and-companies-f47/recommendation-for-torrievieja-translators-t35282.html
If they don't have the certification licence, my lawyers (SGM Abogados) arranged for a certified translation of my marriage certificate - will look out today the contact details of the translator who did that so you could try them direct.
Shiva

Postby Shiva » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:39 pm

ok,contact details of the person who did the certified translation of my marriage certificate ( english to spanish) :
Xaqueline Otera Gay , Traductora-Interprete jurada de Ingles, C/Zoa, 46-1 4, 03181 Torrievieja Tel 965 717 893 mobile 629887687

I arranged it via my solicitor but these are the stamped details on the translation ( along with what I presume is her licence number TIJ 2063)
Shiva