Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Almoradi

Re: Almoradi

Postby polop » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:22 pm

I have been to Almoradi many times and have never had a problem, some people may just be unlucky! Try yourself, property price very good. Best of luck
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby Jan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Janjan wrote:Don't be put off by scaremongers. Living in Spain is a learning curve and you have to be sensible about being more security consious as you would in any Foreign Country. No wallets in back pockets. Np phones put on tables in Bars etc. When you find your ideal property make sure it's got good security and use it. There are oppotunists everywhere in the World and you're unlucky if it happens to you but why invite them.

:text-goodpost:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Rodt » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:24 pm

Sorry to be a dampener,we have a friend who lives in Almoradi & he has been broken into several times, the last time they even took the floor safe, he is desperate to sell but sadly no takers.
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby Paul58 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:58 pm

bluejock45 wrote:Hello guys new member here . Yesterday I seemed to have hijacked someone's post sorry for that bit nieve of me . Anyway my wife and I have been given the chance to buy a townhouse in Almoradi central and are seeking any information regarding the town and surrounding area ? We would like to know what there is to do and see in and around the town and neighbourhood ? For instance to know what the public transport is like the markets ,bars ,restaurants,shopping, hospitals ,dentist, airport transfer advice etc etc ? Would really appreciate any help and information you guys might help us with before we make the trip to look at property . Thanks

Strongly suggest you rent first. Almoradi is a very diverse town, we love to visit but there are a few problem areas. The central square is very pretty and the market is vast.
Paul58

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby mondo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:02 am

We have friends who lived in La Marina.. then moved to Almoradi..

They have been there two years now and absolutely love it... they say they wished they had moved 10 years ago...

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby cheflady » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:58 am

Hi we live in a small Hamlet just 5 kilometers away from Almoradi which is good for shopping we are surrounded by orange and lemon groves it's truly magical place a strong community and the locals are so friendly and we got the bargain of the century with our cottage. Good look. Jules
cheflady

Previous