Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

VW T5 Transporter 1.9 tdi 2005 excellent cond. Price reduced

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

VW T5 Transporter 1.9 tdi 2005 excellent cond. Price reduced

Postby Allanm » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:04 pm

6950€
VW T5 In excellent condition throughout , drives really well , and very nice looking van , I bought it intending to convert it to a camper , Spanish registered All papers in my name , and has just had new ITV no advisories I bought professionally made furniture and a Smev Combination cooker and sink , But 6 months down the line , my circumstances have changed , and Converting it is out of the question , But if you finished the conversion , you would be driving a very nice camper :-) I am selling the van, as a very clean van at 6950€ or reasonable offer considered , and if you are interested in the furniture etc , Please ask and I ll tell you prices ,,,more pictures including the rear cargo area ..it’s very clean .
, it has a professionally fitted 220 volt electric system fitted with British socket and several USB s for phones computers etc and a leisure battery which charges when driving
More pics Bump, apparently if I add bump to the description , it bumps it up to front of ads ? , not sure about that
Thanks
Last edited by Allanm on Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Allanm

Which part of Spain are you from?: Petrer

Re: VW T5 Transporter 1.9 tdi 2005 excellent condition

Postby berni » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:50 am

what is the mileage please.
berni

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Allanm » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:48 am

Hi , it’s 236000 kms ,,please note VW go on forever if serviced correctly , which this one is , and has had a recent new timing belt and service
Thanks Allan
Allanm

Postby Allanm » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:43 am

Hi , sorry to be a pest , but , are you still interested in looking at my VW van . My price is negotiable , and I could really do with a quick sale , as I need money for a start up of new business ,. If you wanted , I could bring the van to you to let you see it , or I am confident enough to pay for your fuel to come and see it ...If you don’t like it , you won’t be out of pocket to come and test it . ButI am confident that if you see , you will like it
Thanks
Allan
Allanm