Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

roach spray

Re: roach spray

Postby Lavender » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:30 am

I always use Oro but it doesn't stop the roaches or ants, just kills them and last year we had a real problem with the roaches. I also had 2 electric things plugged in. Found a couple in the kitchen sink every day, plus dying ones on the floor and even one in a kitchen cupboard and running across the kitchen tops. It drove me mad!!!! The administrators sent someone to check it out. He said that there was a problem underneath the houses and that every year the La Marina properties are the worst due to only one drain running underneath the properties. He also said that the electric plug things don't work. The administrators contacted their insurance people who sent another pest control man and he checked everything and said the problem wasn't underneath the houses but it was the main drain further up the street, so it was the council's responsibility. So, of course the insurance company wouldn't pay up and the administrator contacted the council. I will bring this up at the annual general meeting because I don't want the problem again this year. No matter how much Oro you use, it doesn't stop them.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby scubydoo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:20 pm

Hi Have used most ZUM stinks but works better in our experience but not cheap. You could also tr carafour's own brand similar product.
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby richardlionheart » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Went to Carefour, showed them the iamge of the ORO can, computer said no
Aki had something similar called Prebend 1 Anos, but no Oro or Zum

Dont really fancy driving all the way to Leroy Merilin, will try some of the merca chinas.
richardlionheart

Location: not cold grey expensive police state UK, thank god.

Postby richardlionheart » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:27 pm

Lavender wrote:I always use Oro but it doesn't stop the roaches or ants, just kills them .

Yes but fair do's, being dead is a pretty disabling thing for an insect, assuming you dont get Undead Zombie Cockroaches.

IRREVERENT SIDE THOUGHT:

Wolves have fleas, so werewolves ought to as well. If werewolves have fleas, then biting the werewolf ought to turn them into werefleas, surely ?
richardlionheart

Postby mondo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:59 pm

richardlionheart wrote:
Lavender wrote:I always use Oro but it doesn't stop the roaches or ants, just kills them .

Yes but fair do's, being dead is a pretty disabling thing for an insect, assuming you dont get Undead Zombie Cockroaches.

IRREVERENT SIDE THOUGHT:

Wolves have fleas, so werewolves ought to as well. If werewolves have fleas, then biting the werewolf ought to turn them into werefleas, surely ?

Love it, but the fleas would be still werewolves... only smaller.... but if they bit you, you would be a werewolf....

I think..

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby richardlionheart » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:02 pm

mondo wrote:
richardlionheart wrote:

IRREVERENT SIDE THOUGHT:

Love it, but the fleas would be still werewolves... only smaller.... but if they bit you, you would be a werewolf....

I think..

Thing is they woudl spread it to your cows, and your cats and dogs, being werefleas - Werecows, werecats and weredogs.....
richardlionheart

Postby Jan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:58 pm

This topic is getting really weird now!
:text-lol:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby siestasunbeds » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:20 pm

:text-goodpost:
siestasunbeds

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo crispin

Postby richardlionheart » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:21 pm

How do you know it isnt making them mutate into giant Cochroaches?

richardlionheart

Postby michelle3934841 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:20 pm

Hi all again,, got up this morning to ants in my utility,, well after 18 months I couldn’t moan really,, so I rang pcp who did treatment last time came out today 70 Euro and it covers cockroaches 12 months guarantee .
English 658792639
Spanish 685413939
Office 656777110

Also do businesses
michelle3934841

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

PreviousNext