Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

roach spray

roach spray

Postby richardlionheart » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:52 pm

whats the stuff you spray round to keep the roches down, thats lasts a year? and where do you get it ?
richardlionheart

Location: not cold grey expensive police state UK, thank god.

Re: roach spray

Postby Jan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:54 pm

richardlionheart wrote:whats the stuff you spray round to keep the roches down, thats lasts a year? and where do you get it ?

It's called ORO and can be bought in any supermarket. Consum, Mercadona, Carrefour etc.

263-thickbox_default.jpg
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby richardlionheart » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:16 am

cheers
richardlionheart

Postby mondo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:00 am

Yes, that´s the stuff.. We spray all around the windows and doors.. even outside right around the house and across the steps..

Lasts ages...
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Spiritsmum » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:45 am

we have an electric deterrent which works a treat and no nasty chemicals to breathe in bought in Alcaraz y Hijos Los Montesinos but I guess most ferreterias sell them
Spiritsmum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby richardlionheart » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:10 pm

weve got some things plugged in that give off an ultrviolet light, they are supposedly roach detterents, but we just has three in in the last week, so i conclude they dont work. time to resort to chemical genocide before it warms up,.
richardlionheart

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:48 pm

I've had a couple as well in the past 2 weeks and I also have the plug ins that give out a noise that we don't hear plus I use ZUM and Oro but haven't done for around 6 months so it was due for another spray but it's getting the time right to do it, you do not want to be in the house for a few hours and definitely don't want to do it before you go to bed like I did once, husband thought I was going for the double suicide. Mercadon don't sell Oro as far as I know, I normally get mine in Alcampo and Zum in Carrefour. The wet weather seems to attract the roaches, they come inside to keep dry ha ha. I found a couple of small dead ones in my cooker hood when I took the filter off to clean it, think they come down the pipework, bloody things, nobody likes them in their home.

richardlionheart wrote:weve got some things plugged in that give off an ultrviolet light, they are supposedly roach detterents, but we just has three in in the last week, so i conclude they dont work. time to resort to chemical genocide before it warms up,.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby michelle3934841 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi we had a problem with ants around 18months algo spent a fortune on various sprays in the end I had ecoplagas round and can honestly say we have had no ants or roaches since well worth a call

685413939 12 months guarantee
michelle3934841

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:32 pm

How much did they charge please think a friend paid about 160 from a company. I had a roach fall out of a book I was reading straight onto my belly yuk
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby michelle3934841 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:42 pm

Good grief 160 that was very expensive we paid 65 ,, and as he was applying the product in little blobs on skirting etc the ants were running out of the outside wall we were very pleased and will have them back if needed , we haven’t had anything in our house since .
michelle3934841

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Next