Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Viewing trips in quesada

Re: Viewing trips in quesada

Postby M&W » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:07 am

My wife and I came over here last October and stopped in the Torrevieja playa hotel next to la mata beach.The hotel cost about 50 £ a night full board between us ,we worked out by renting and buying food you cannot beat the hotel price,food was good and just a good hotel .We were in contact with Vincent’s Estate Agents in Benejofer for a while before we came over so the day after we did come over John Palmer picked us up from the hotel and took us everywhere and by the end of the day we had found what we wanted.Johns wife Karen helped us so much well before we came and not only while we were choosing what we wanted but after with all the help you need,they were always there for us,you do need this help.100% recommendation for Vincent’s,they took all the worry away and that is essential.
M&W

Which part of Spain are you from?: Daya vieja

Postby Wabryce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:04 am

We have recently purchased a property in Quesada, what we did was had a look on Rightmove web site, picked 3 or 4 properties that were within our budget, then arranged viewings with agents, who will then show you a couple of other properties they have on their books. They will all pick you up from your hotel, recommend hotel La Laguna.
We arranged viewings in the morning and afternoons, then reflected in the evening, if there’s one that ticks all the boxes, arrange to go back for a second view.
Please note that the price you pay, add 12 to 15% to this price for taxes, fees and legal expenses.
Good luck.
Wabryce

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby oneillsweet » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:15 am

We viewed most of the houses we saw with a great estate agent called Petra. She was not at all pushy but very helpful. She has now set up her own business called Black & White, located just down from the Don Carlos, in Quesada main street. She helped us find our lovely home in La Fiesta and we negotiated a very good price!
Best of Luck!!
oneillsweet

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta

Postby JillP » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:10 pm

Louise from Casa de Casa is brilliant.
She will call you first to find out exactly what you’re looking for ... needs, and nice to haves.
Then she’ll independently source and pre-screen properties, before arranging and accompanying you on viewings. This way, you can be confident that you’re not just being ‘fed’ the properties that the estate agents want to offload, or can get the best sales commission from.
She’ll give you honest, unbiased advice, based on her local knowledge and experience.
She will also recommend some local services such as solicitors, and help with obtaining NIE numbers, padrón, residencia etc.
Send her a WhatsApp on her uk mobile- 07817 730720
JillP

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby cheflady » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:29 pm

I too had looked for over two yrs came to Quesada for a five day visit which I booked through Airbnb also a lovely couple Steve and Jill off the forum kindly offered to driver around for a day! But we actually fell in love with a property which I had followed for over a year on the English site of preloved, once it had got reduced to a price we were happy with viewed, loved and gave full asking price!! Good luck there will be a perfect place for you out there Jules
cheflady

Postby cheflady » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:31 pm

I too had looked for over two yrs came to Quesada for a five day visit which I booked through Airbnb also a lovely couple Steve and Jill off the forum kindly offered to driver around for a day! But we actually fell in love with a property which I had followed for over a year on the English site of preloved, once it had got reduced to a price we were happy with viewed, loved and gave full asking price!! Good luck there will be a perfect place for you out there Jules
cheflady

Previous