Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Viewing trips in quesada

Viewing trips in quesada

Postby Drewk » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:42 pm

hi guys
I’m looking to go on a viewing trip to quesada in the next few weeks can anyone recommend a good company to go with
Thanks drewk
Drewk

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lanark

Re: Viewing trips in quesada

Postby Babu » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:00 pm

When we bought a few years ago we went via a viewing trip through Property Shop (Propshopspain). Ben was very accommodating and showed us everything we were looking for.
It helps if you have a reasonable feel for what type of property and preferred areas you are looking for, otherwise you could end up with a very light overview of everywhere and everything and not get anywhere near tying down what you want.
Enjoy hunting!
Babu

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Drewk » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:07 pm

Thanks I’ll have a look at them we’ve been looking now for about two years I’m just getting tired of dealing with these rip off agents
Drewk

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lanark

Postby Babu » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:35 pm

Just checked their website and they still do the trips, they pick up /drop off from airport and we were put up in Hotel Laguna for the 3 nights.
They actually appreciate a bit of focus (which you will have as "old hands" :D ) Importantly they don't just show you their own stuff but also from other Agents they have relationships with and do allow you to view without being on your back.
Babu

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Suetag » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:52 pm

Just remember that there is nothing free in life somewhere along the line you will be paying in someway for the so called viewing trip.
Suetag

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby PeteKnight » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:06 pm

You’re better-off making your own arrangements for a viewing trip. If you go with an estate agent then they do your best to ensure that they own you for the duration of the trip.

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Re:

Postby Shiva » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:13 pm

Drewk wrote:Thanks I’ll have a look at them we’ve been looking now for about two years I’m just getting tired of dealing with these rip off agents

Bit perplexed by that.OK so relatively innocent or very time-poor people may find sponsored viewing trips helpful. But you say you've been doing this for 'two years' ???? How about you do stuff under your own steam,rent a place for a couple of months and explore seriously.
Shiva

Postby DuFay » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:22 am

Hi Drew as a fellow Scot i can recomend a Glasgow based company called Lets Live Abroad but like any company you have to have an idea of where you want to buy & roughly how much your prepared to spend, Having lived here for 7 years we would recomend that you arrange to come out for a trial run & live localy in Quesada or Dona Pepa you can rent from advertisers on here Long term is better as if booking short term you will pay as much for a week as you will for a month but long bterm is roughly around 3 months but some will do less. Doing it that way gives you time to look around get a feel for the place & your not then tied to any one agent but you can find some companys advertise under different names but are the same & most have contact that they deal through. If you want to try it contact Hope Properties in Dona Pepa they have a lot of local propertys & sell as well.
DuFay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby philip21 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:33 am

Hi

It’s a pleasure to recommend BELVEDERE ESTATES GROUP, if you go to www.belvedere-estates.com, they can arrange everything from start to finish including mortgages, NIE, as they have there own in-house lawyers exclent service and cash back insentives and offers!
philip21

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby mondo » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:44 am

When we bought we used the internet and contacted 5 agents, Propshop was one, so was QSD and others...
We gave them our "wish list" and asked them to forward on any properties that fit the list..

Of course they suggested some that were nothing like the list.. but we persevered and got about 4 suggestions each that fit the bill from the 5 agents. Then we arranged with the agents to show us the properties in the course of a week...

We came over independently and had a busy week looking at all the properties..I must say, all the agents were great, not pushy and very informative...

We ended up buying from QSD because the house fit almost all our criteria and also because Andrew Guy from QSD was such a nice chap and spent so much time with us without any pressure at all. Andrew now has ProHomesSpain in Benijofar.. I suspect he is still a great agent..

The moral is... use ´tinternet to filter out the detritus, build up relationships with agents and try to stick to your wish list as close as possible, always remembering that you probably will have to be a little flexible..

Good luck with the search and enjoy the ride...

:D
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Next