Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

New Lidl open opposite Habaneras

New Lidl open opposite Habaneras

Postby richardlionheart » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:18 pm

We went at just after midday, they were giving away free plates of Paella. It was chaos, huge numbers were there, you had to wait 15 mins to get parked, and 20 mins to get to a checkout. It had calmed down a bit by 5 PM. Lots of stuff reduced as opening offers.
richardlionheart

Location: not cold grey expensive police state UK, thank god.

Re: New Lidl open opposite Habaneras

Postby Madcatwoman » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:06 am

Glad I spent my time relaxing with a coffee on La Mata seafront people watching and listening to the lapping sea! Lidl can wait for me, I'm certainly not going to stress out about being first to get there for a bit of free food and a bargain. If that's what you like then go for it as we can't all be the same. Whatever you're doing enjoy your time.
Madcatwoman

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta

Postby GLASSMAN » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:35 am

Madcatwoman wrote:Glad I spent my time relaxing with a coffee on La Mata seafront people watching and listening to the lapping sea! Lidl can wait for me, I'm certainly not going to stress out about being first to get there for a bit of free food and a bargain. If that's what you like then go for it as we can't all be the same.
To true,i agree,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby russ2u » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:00 am

We drove past and couldn't believe the chaos! I thought is a little insane that people were actually queuing to get in - its Lidl.....a supermarket...!!! Hello!!
russ2u

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby dr.doolittle » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:53 am

Madcatwoman wrote:Glad I spent my time relaxing with a coffee on La Mata seafront people watching and listening to the lapping sea! Lidl can wait for me, I'm certainly not going to stress out about being first to get there for a bit of free food and a bargain. If that's what you like then go for it as we can't all be the same. Whatever you're doing enjoy your time.

dr.doolittle

Postby dr.doolittle » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:54 am

russ2u wrote:We drove past and couldn't believe the chaos! I thought is a little insane that people were actually queuing to get in - its Lidl.....a supermarket...!!! Hello!!

dr.doolittle