Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Lakes

Re: Lakes

Postby Janjan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:42 am

I think there is some confusion. La Mata Lake is known as the blue lake in Torrevieja which is a Nature Reserve. Then there is the pink lake where the Salt is harvested. The Blue Lake that is being talked about is near Torremundo and inland. Only been there once so don't know what goes on there.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Re: Lakes

Postby TonTri » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:54 pm

Janjan wrote:I think there is some confusion. La Mata Lake is known as the blue lake in Torrevieja which is a Nature Reserve. Then there is the pink lake where the Salt is harvested. The Blue Lake that is being talked about is near Torremundo and inland. Only been there once so don't know what goes on there.

It's called Lake La Pedrera. You can get to it from Vistabella. We went once a couple of years ago to what was nicknamed the Design House because it featured in a Channel 4 programme about novel house designs. I believe this is no longer open but it really was a lovely setting.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous

Return to Quesada general discussion