Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

dentist

Re: dentist

Postby richardlionheart » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:13 pm

define 'excellent price'........
richardlionheart

Location: not cold grey expensive police state UK, thank god.

Postby Jerseygal » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Didn't note exact price, but about €40 for filling and €60 for extraction. About 6 mos ago, tooth split and needed extracting on a Friday lunch. Tried many dentists all of whom couldn't or wouldn't help. Sonia did it that afternoon and now has a customer for life!!
Jerseygal

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby mondo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Jerseygal wrote:Didn't note exact price, but about €40 for filling and €60 for extraction. About 6 mos ago, tooth split and needed extracting on a Friday lunch. Tried many dentists all of whom couldn't or wouldn't help. Sonia did it that afternoon and now has a customer for life!!

I had a tooth removed recently.. it had roots that diverged outwards so it was a difficult extraction...

Not exactly painless as it was so difficult to remove, but she did a good job and I was very satisfied

..she charged me 45 euros..
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby richardlionheart » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:00 am

ok from this thread and others, we have a mass of confusing information re Sonia:

Sonia can be found at CALLE PABLO NERUDA 1 1 C , Rojales , Alicante. Next to a cafe upstairs

--------

She is along the pedestrianised road on the left looking from the cross road junction.

Go over the bridge towards Sabadel bank and pass Sabadel on your left. 40 m road juction and traffic lights and she is opp on the left.
Google gives the wrong location of the Spirit Bar go past the bank on your left.

----------

According to Google Maps, there isn't a "Calle Pablo Neruda" in Rojales?

From ******** description, it sounds like Sonia's located in Plaza de Espana, the pedestrianised bit with Cafeteria Maui on the left hand corner?

-----------

and

Sonia's is along the 'square' where the photographers is near the museum in Rojales

which is even more confusing, because theres several museums in Rojales. And at least two photographers.

Would someone like to find it on google maps and post a link, in order to clarify where this place is please?
richardlionheart

Postby mondo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:01 pm

As you wish

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby richardlionheart » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:13 pm

yes, thanks, i concur, i had a walk round Rojales, its the out of focus blue sugn in the distance in the centre of this google map view

https://goo.gl/maps/YD6YqSaNgvN2

and here it is from the other end of the pedestrian walk

https://goo.gl/maps/4fidJiKx7cT2
richardlionheart

Previous