Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

FARMERS LAND BETWEEN PUEBLO BRAVO AND DONA PEPA

Re: FARMERS LAND BETWEEN PUEBLO BRAVO AND DONA PEPA

Postby TonTri » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 pm

schuman wrote:What’s strange is that the prices they charge for these new builds is not depressed at all. I don’t know why people pay these prices when you can often get so much more for less.

Give me an established, characterful house any day of the week. You can keep your soulless boxes at exorbitant prices.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby polop » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:19 am

schuman wrote:What’s strange is that the prices they charge for these new builds is not depressed at all. I don’t know why people pay these prices when you can often get so much more for less.

Because unfortunately for every person looking for older property there are five looking for a modern property, this has always been the case , the market dictates the price.....
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby blingle » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:59 am

TonTri wrote:

Give me an established, characterful house any day of the week. You can keep your soulless boxes at exorbitant prices.

...and those who are buying the 'soulless boxes' might well say exactly the opposite.

Let's just hope you don't have friends or relatives who might buy one...it wouldn't be a very nice way to answer the "what do you think of my place?" question!

Each to their own...if they can afford it and they like that style, then good on them.
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Previous