Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

CBD OIL for dogs

CBD OIL for dogs

Postby toffeeapple » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:02 pm

Does anyone use this on their dogs?

If so does it work? What are your experiences?

Thinking of getting some for my dog who has separation anxiety after trying everything advised

Thanks
toffeeapple

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: CBD OIL for dogs

Postby cerveza » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:45 am

Tried it on 4 cats and as soon as the drops where in her food they all refused to,eat……
But can’t be bad, …if they want to eat it
Dog is easier to give something than a cat
Good luck with it
cerveza

Postby john-richards » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:20 am

Hiya

We have used it for a while now for both our dogs and it helps with a number of different issues, much in the same way it does for humans. We get ours from a locally based website (https://www.cbd-for-health.com) that used to advertise on here but don’t seem to be at the moment and they will even deliver to your door !

John
john-richards

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby scubydoo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:23 am

Hi great for our arthritic labs you need to perceive as it is not instant but we can see the results especially in our 11 year old.
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby shirlie anne » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:33 am

Hiya i started using it on my Labrador about 1 month ago.. she is over weight and has a problem with her back leg.. ive noticed a slight difference but nothing massive tbh.. plus shes on a diet so i dont know if its the diet thats helping her or the oil? At 35e a hit its quite expensive...
shirlie anne

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby scubydoo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:32 am

shirlie anne wrote:Hiya i started using it on my Labrador about 1 month ago.. she is over weight and has a problem with her back leg.. ive noticed a slight difference but nothing massive tbh.. plus shes on a diet so i dont know if its the diet thats helping her or the oil? At 35e a hit its quite expensive...

If you consider the dose how long does it last? A bottle last us around 2 months obviously depends on dosage but for the benefit of the dogs we think it's worth it.
scubydoo

Postby cheflady » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:56 am

Hi we used it for our staffy it really helps his joints but also use it to help when fireworks keep going off it definitely de-stresses him. It's very expensive we have the 10% one and it's €75.00 it lasts about a month. Good luck. Jules
cheflady

Postby toffeeapple » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Can this be purchased at the Farmacia or not?
toffeeapple

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby scubydoo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:22 pm

The stuff you can get from the Farmacia is Sativa hemp oil and not a patch on CBD oil.
Hemp Oil and CBD Oil both are made from the same plant. Hemp oil is beneficial containing antioxidants, hemp oil is normally pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant which means it does not contain the same amount of cannabinoids found in CBD oil or Hemp Extract which are extracted from the whole plant. CBD oil, to assist with pain, sleep, inflammation, stress, and anxiety.
scubydoo