Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Valencia v Arsenal (info wanted)

Valencia v Arsenal (info wanted)

Postby cookie » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:32 pm

Hi ... looking for any information regarding match tickets / transport from Quesada area for the Valencia v Arsenal game 9th may
Cheers
cookie

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Valencia v Arsenal (info wanted)

Postby Top Cat » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Although there is nothing on the site for the Arsenal game right now, tickets may not be on general sale yet. They will probably only be available to Valencia season ticket holders right now. Try entradas.com. You will need to use a Spanish debit or credit card and you won’t be able to get tickets for the designated Arsenal section. Have used this to buy tickets to watch Villarreal La Liga and European games. There is a small mark up on the face value but it’s minimal. Place your order and print the tickets off. Can’t help with transport as we drive up. Just seen that Barca are charging €118 for tickets for the Liverpool CL semi final.
Top Cat

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar del Segura

Postby brandyboy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:01 pm

I too would like to go but don´t hold out much hope as Valencia is not a massive stadium. 55,000 cap.
brandyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Poolmagic » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:53 pm

All tickets sold out in minutes....cheapest were 330 euros each....as soon as they were on general release.....
Poolmagic

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar Quesada