Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car Hire

Car Hire

Postby Mel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Hiya, wondering if anyone could recommend any Car Hire places at Alicante Airport, using it for the 1st time in 12 years after always using SJ, thanking you in advance.
Mel

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Car Hire

Postby Half-full » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:03 pm

I can recommend three which we have been using.
With Coys, you can pay an extra €3 per day for full cover (and peace of mind) no deposit required. You can pay cash if you want without a credit card.
Having said that I have used the other two many times and never had any problems

All will meet you at the airport.

https://www.coysrent-a-car.com/

https://www.easyoption.com/

http://www.aeroautos.es/eng/index.php
Half-full

Postby Mel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:14 pm

Thank you Half-full appreciate that, how does it work if they meet you at the Airport? probably a dumb question but I have never heard off that.
Mel

Postby Half-full » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:22 pm

All three will meet you in the arrivals hall holding a sign with 'Coys' of whichever. They then take you to the car park where the car is, sign the papers and away you go.
They will confirm with you as to which floor you leave the car back when you are returning it. You drop the car park ticket and keys into the car boot after locking it with the zapper.
Half-full

Postby Russ » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:57 pm

easyoption seem a really good price and look hassle free. Did you find them ok. Just 300 excess if ever needed Ive seen some at 3000
Russ

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Traceyanne » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:19 am

We always use do you spain but will only go with fire fly, very cheap and we always get a decent car, do take the excess waiver though, we don’t as we pay £40 a year for annual cover
Traceyanne

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby PGA » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:38 am

Have used Coys before and it was a straight forward service with little fear of the extra up-selling of waiver insurance etc etc. Also use Centauro who, touch wood, I have had no issues with. Works out v cheap and I also take an annual excess protection policy in addition so don't pay for the additional insurance. Only downside with that is they "hold" over €1k from my debit card each time until the vehicle is returned, no damage is confirmed and then they reimburse. It's always a bit "nervy" if they try and fiddle you on that front and as an example a car I returned Friday last is still yet to see the €1096 back in my account..
PGA

Postby PGA » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:40 am

Tell a lie - just checked and its arrived back today.
PGA

Postby stohan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:53 pm

Hi there look at www.spain-yellowpages.eu its easy to find stuff there thanks.
stohan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Long term Car Hire - Quesada

Postby lgbbroughton » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:00 pm

We are coming to Queseda from UK in Sept 2019 and need a car - probably until end of June 2020. Is there anyone local who we can hire a cheap but mechanically sound 5 door car or estate (auto preferably & fully insured)? There will be 2 lady drivers - both been driving for 40yrs + and have full, clean driving licences. Any help appreciated.
lgbbroughton

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu, Quesada

Next