Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Carrefour - delivery offered?

Re: Carrefour - delivery offered?

Postby blingle » Thu May 02, 2019 1:11 pm

Hi PGA...electrical equipment...washing machine & tumble dryer.
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby PGA » Thu May 02, 2019 1:59 pm

No problem - was going to give an alternative recommendation had it been furniture you were after.
PGA

Postby jpeg » Thu May 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Tien 21 will deliver and install
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby wallerd21 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:27 pm

My experience (and others) of buying electrical goods from Carrefour is not good. If anything goes wrong/faulty they do not want to know. Customer service is appalling. There was a newspaper campaign a few years ago (Coastrider) which highlighted how bad carrefour was for customer service and I had similar experiences myself. I won’t even go into the shop now. Dave
wallerd21

Which part of Spain are you from?: Los Montesinos

Postby Murt » Thu May 02, 2019 4:51 pm

I had an absolute nightmare with Carrefour near Habernas delivering a washing machine 3-4 years ago.

They initially promised that it would be delivered the next afternoon. It was not, so I went back in to find out why. Promised delivery next morning. Needless to say, it didn't arrive then. I called in again and was promised delivery that afternoon. No delivery or phone call again. Then they promised the following morning.

It did eventually arrive around 1.30 that afternoon, but not before wasting 2 days of our holidays going backwards and forwards.

Not worth the hassle in my opinion
Murt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada MarquesaGolf

Postby jpeg » Thu May 02, 2019 5:41 pm

That was a long time ago The world has moved on and Carrefour has taken notice, I bought a washing machine from them with delivery and installation when I got home they were there waiting that was 3 months ago
jpeg

Postby jpeg » Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 am

Pete you are talking rubbish I have taken many items back to Carrefour and never had a problem It depends on your attitude when you talk to them
jpeg

Postby polop » Fri May 03, 2019 8:41 am

jpeg wrote:Pete you are talking rubbish I have taken many items back to Carrefour and never had a problem It depends on your attitude when you talk to them

Perhaps Pete's comments are his experience and your experience is yours, neither are rubbish just your own. :text-lol:
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby Murt » Fri May 03, 2019 10:58 am

jpeg wrote:That was a long time ago The world has moved on and Carrefour has taken notice, I bought a washing machine from them with delivery and installation when I got home they were there waiting that was 3 months ago

Leopards and spots. You seem to be a lone voice crying in the wilderness, however I'll never get those two days holidays back again.

If buying again, I would be far more inclined to go to one of the smaller local companies. A case in point, I bought an electric kettle from the electrical shop beside Consum, where Aldi in Rojales used to be.

The kettle broke down within a year. I hadn't bothered to keep the receipt, but took it back anyway. The man in the shop was most helpful and changed the kettle for me. I'm sure Carrefour would have just shown me the door.
Murt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada MarquesaGolf

Previous