Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Buying

Buying

Postby Shazz1888 » Fri May 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Hi we've been looking at a property in Monte Azul,loved the property but noticed there wasn't any restaurants or shops about. Does anyone know if there are any plans to try and build the area up? thanks in advance.
Shazz1888

Re: Buying

Postby Janjan » Fri May 03, 2019 4:59 pm

When Monte Azul was built it was expected to be much bigger but because of the recession everything came to a standstill. There is a Commercial Centre near the entrance but businesses failed because of lack of custom. You can walk along an unmade road which leads you the dual carriageway opposite the big Chinese Store. Cross over the road and you are at the back of the mini golf. Takes about 15 minutes.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Postby Shazz1888 » Fri May 03, 2019 5:35 pm

Thanks for the reply, yeh the agent took us along that road but wasn't very sure about walking it in the evening to go out for dinner. he told us that licences had been offered for premises at the commercial centre and was wondering if anything had come of it?
Shazz1888

Postby Janjan » Fri May 03, 2019 9:12 pm

If you want to be able to easily walk to Bars and Restaurants I wouldn't buy there but it's a nice quiet place to live and it's very easy to get shops and places by car. It's also well kept and Benijofar is the local Council.
Janjan

Postby oldman59 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:11 am

Hi and people get mugged on that pedestrian path !
oldman59

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby marcliff » Sat May 04, 2019 9:46 am

oldman59 wrote:Hi and people get mugged on that pedestrian path !

No they don't. Please show some link to any reports to that and not just make sweeping statements to try and frighten people.

We get regular neighbourhood watch and some police reports on crime in the entire area (which is quite low considering the size of the place, by the way) and I don't recall one case of a mugging along that path in the 5 years we've been getting the updates. If there has been any cases, please post the info on here for advice rather than just posting random words.

Thank you.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Janjan » Sat May 04, 2019 10:37 am

I agree with Marcliff. You are no more likely to get mugged along that road than anywhere else. I lived there for 13 years and loved it but we had a car.
Janjan