Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Sun bed Guardamar Beach

Sun bed Guardamar Beach

Postby serena conybeare » Mon May 06, 2019 2:53 pm

Are any of the sun beds out on the beach in Guardamar yet?
serena conybeare

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo bravo

Re: Sun bed Guardamar Beach

Postby elchedave » Mon May 06, 2019 8:21 pm

No, from the "rumour mill" & it is currently only that, Guardamar, similar to Torrevieja a couple of years ago, haven't yet sorted the tenders out for the "chiringuitos" (beach bars) or sun beds/parasols. If i hear anything more official or anyone knows more please post here but at the minute it isn't looking too good.
Sorry to be the bearer of negative news,
Regards,
Dave
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby D4RN-L » Tue May 07, 2019 1:08 pm

As a side questions, are there public toilets near the beach, we’ve never found any and tend to use one in a bar (hardly a hardship I know)
D4RN-L

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mac3blade » Tue May 07, 2019 1:22 pm

None of the beaches in Torrevieja have loungers or coconut parasols out yet and the beaches look strange without them. There is a public toilet behind Blondies beach bar on the la Mata beach. There are toilets outside at El Molino blanco..now weirdly renamed El Molino White. As they also run thebeach bar in front, everyone uses them and they are always immaculate. No knowledge about Guardamar beach so cant help there.
I hope the council can get something sorted before summer, the beach bars are all up and running so hopefully,the loungers will appear soon. Goodness knows though, remember the debacle over in Playa flamena beach when they shut down all the fabulous beach bars for a long time.
Sometimes I think that if they had brains,they’d be dangerous!
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Janjan » Tue May 07, 2019 1:36 pm

Public Toilets are in short supply.in Spain. . Everybody uses the Bars and Restaurants. Takes a bit of getting used to.
This month you might find the Red Cross practising their LifeGuard skills on Guardamar Beach on a Sunday morning.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area