Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Mercadona Benijofar

Mercadona Benijofar

Postby marcliff » Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 pm

The upgraded Mercadona in Benijofar (by the roundabout as you leave Quesada) has improved immensely.
Was a bit put off the first time we went in as everything had been moved and we couldn't find anything but it gets easier.

Now they have put in a mini-cafe area. You can make a coffee and heat food in the microwave and sit at tables. Just inside, they have a hot food counter, a fresh sandwich type bar and a salad bar where you make your own salad (4 euro for quite a large dish which you can fill with items of your choice). The only thing is you have to go through the checkout to pay for it before sitting at the tables. Still, big difference to Lidl/Consum/Aldi etc is that every till was manned so no waiting.

All looked very nice and quite a few people using it. Now I know it's there I might use it next time.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Re: Mercadona Benijofar

Postby Ireneinveraray » Tue May 07, 2019 1:14 am

:text-goodpost:
marcliff wrote:The upgraded Mercadona in Benijofar (by the roundabout as you leave Quesada) has improved immensely.
Was a bit put off the first time we went in as everything had been moved and we couldn't find anything but it gets easier.

Now they have put in a mini-cafe area. You can make a coffee and heat food in the microwave and sit at tables. Just inside, they have a hot food counter, a fresh sandwich type bar and a salad bar where you make your own salad (4 euro for quite a large dish which you can fill with items of your choice). The only thing is you have to go through the checkout to pay for it before sitting at the tables. Still, big difference to Lidl/Consum/Aldi etc is that every till was manned so no waiting.

All looked very nice and quite a few people using it. Now I know it's there I might use it next time.
Ireneinveraray

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby In Stitches » Tue May 07, 2019 8:03 am

Always used Mercadona. I think the update is excellent. We will use the new facilities, very handy.
In Stitches

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Red Rock » Tue May 07, 2019 8:49 am

I have been in since the refurb but not recently
where are the tables to sit at?

great update marcliff
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby marcliff » Tue May 07, 2019 9:02 am

MikeT wrote:I have been in since the refurb but not recently
where are the tables to sit at?

great update marcliff
#

Just as you go in through the doors. Tables on the right, tills on the left, entrance to store in the middle.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby earlybay » Tue May 07, 2019 11:17 am

Quality foods at competitive prices - also offer choices of vegetarian and gluten free foods.
earlybay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Alicante