Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

How to register s1 form

How to register s1 form

Postby Pete31 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:44 pm

Hi Question, I have just received my Residencia. I was told that I need to go to the Agencia inss instituto nacional de la seguridad social, Torrevieja.

I went there and was told to go online and book an appointment. I have had the site address given me as www.seg-social.es but have not been able to as it do not come up?

I am living at Urd Entra Naranjos so apparently have to either use them, or the place in Orihuela, was told by many people that all I need to do is take paperwork and hey presto all is sorted. I think not. anyone have had this problem?

Pete.
Pete31

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entra Naranjos

Re: How to register s1 form

Postby Chrisdee » Fri May 17, 2019 3:55 pm

You can translate it into English on there, have you tried that.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Pete31 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:02 pm

Chrisdee wrote:You can translate it into English on there, have you tried that.

Yes wont work does on other sites but not the Spanish one.
Pete31

Postby marcliff » Fri May 17, 2019 4:18 pm

either sede.seg-social.gob.es or w6.seg-social.es

I think you need a clave or password for the second one.
Alternatively, go to the lady at the Rojales town hall. She actually works for Torrevieja salud and processes the forms through Orihuela. See what she says but you will need an in date padron first plus EHIC cards and passport.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Pete31 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:51 pm

marcliff wrote:either sede.seg-social.gob.es or w6.seg-social.es

I think you need a clave or password for the second one.
Alternatively, go to the lady at the Rojales town hall. She actually works for Torrevieja salud and processes the forms through Orihuela. See what she says but you will need an in date padron first plus EHIC cards and passport.

Hi Marcliff, I have got all the paperwork as you described also got my Resedentia 3says ago. All I need now is my Sip card easier said than done.

Pete.
Pete31

Postby marcliff » Fri May 17, 2019 5:18 pm

I found getting the SIP card from the lady at Rojales was the easiest thing of the lot. No hanging round for NIE, residency, waiting for driving licence, going to INSS etc. SIP card all done and dusted through her and no tears at bedtime.
However, I'm not saying she will do it for you as we had to produce a padron from Rojales but she is very helpful and will at least be able to tell you what to do. She has a sign up saying Torrevieja Salud so I'm assuming she covers a wide area, especially as she processed ours through Orihuela.
marcliff

Postby AndyC » Fri May 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi, You must make a prior appointment on-line, click on below. It's easy to do, I have an appointment for next week.
Take everything with you including copies.

https://sede.seg-social.gob.es/wps/port ... BIS9nQSEh/
AndyC

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Shiva » Fri May 17, 2019 8:40 pm

Sorry to piggyback on this query...but...submitted the firms to the lady 'under the stairs' in Rojales town hall, returned 4 weeks later and she gave me pink SIP cards plus stamped authorisation forms and told me we are now registered on the health system but next step is to go to the medical centre in Rojales and they will give us the final plastic SIP cards etc. On me inquiring she was quite adamant it had to be the centre in Rojales and NOT the one in Dona Pepa. We live very close to the Centre in Rojales so this makes some sense but just checking has anyone been through this procedure? Ideally, given the Dona Pepa Centre is much more used to foreigners, I'd prefer that one if I had a choice... If I don't have a choice, heigh ho.
Shiva

Postby marcliff » Fri May 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Rojales medical centre is the main one and the one at Lo Marabu is an offshoot. They don't have the facilities at Lo Marabu to produce the medical cards so, if you lose one or it fails, you have to go to Rojales to get it updated or changed.

My wife's card failed at the pharmacy due to a fault in the magnetic strip. Lo Marabu checked it and told us to go to Rojales and it took just over 5 minutes to get a new one produced.
marcliff

Postby Shiva » Fri May 17, 2019 8:58 pm

marcliff wrote:Rojales medical centre is the main one and the one at Lo Marabu is an offshoot. They don't have the facilities at Lo Marabu to produce the medical cards so, if you lose one or it fails, you have to go to Rojales to get it updated or changed.

My wife's card failed at the pharmacy due to a fault in the magnetic strip. Lo Marabu checked it and told us to go to Rojales and it took just over 5 minutes to get a new one produced.
So going to Rojales Centre initially makes sense, but after that what does one do? Do you otherwise need to ' register' with a centre or just turn up when you are sick and want to see a Doctor? Sorry this may be a daft question but trying to work out what's necessary...
Shiva

Next