Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Sunday supermarket

Re: Sunday supermarket

Postby Quesadamum » Sun May 26, 2019 10:03 pm

cheflady wrote:I'm so sorry for posting in correct info I looked on their site and it said open 10/2.30 pm I really do apologise,glad you got sorted in Johnson's they really are a bunch of cracking ladies!!Enjoy the company with your friends. Jules

Thanks Jules for taking the time to reply. No need to apologise at all, seems their website’s bear no resemblance to the hours they actually open! But super grateful for you looking for us anyway. Next time we book a Sat evening flight ...I’ll know & plan better !!!
Quesadamum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby marcliff » Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 pm

The Mas y Mas website is not specific to this area and gives the opening times in other regions where Sunday trading is allowed.
Those that want will be open again on Sundays from June 16th to the first week in the New Year.
Most of the supermarkets here that open Sundays do so in July, August and September.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Gasplumbman » Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am

Carrefour is open as is lidl etc in Dos Mares in San Pedro different region we are open 3rd Sunday in June I believe there's one Sunday closure before xmas
Gasplumbman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Orihuela costa

Previous