Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Help Vega Baja Charity Coach Trip to Alicante 21 June

Help Vega Baja Charity Coach Trip to Alicante 21 June

Postby glosman » Sun May 26, 2019 11:15 am

Hi just to let you know Help are running a Coach Trip to Alicante to see the Masclettas & Ninots on June 21st followed by a lovely menu del dia at a local Italian (we are very fortunate to have found a restaurant as its fiesta time so thankyou Jessica, Eurotourguide).

Please PM me if interested thanks.

The cost including lunch will be €26 per person.

There are 4 pick up spots to choose from, San Miguel 08:30, Quesada Consum 08:50, Rojales BP 09:00 and La Marina Police Station at 09:20.

Our day will again be hosted by Jessica & David from Eurotourguide who will ensure everything goes smoothly & guarantee a great day during which we will hopefully run our usual raffle with a few other surprises along the way.

This time around we have made the payment process quicker & hopefully easier for you booking direct with Eurotourguide avoiding a trek to our Office to pay cash.

Our Event Co-ordinator, Brian, will be very happy as usual to deal with any questions/problems ([url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) but bookings will only be confirmed upon payment direct to Eurotourguide via their website.

Please use the following link to reserve seats & to pay.
Also please quote HVB in the name field when booking (if you can also let me know when booked that would help track numbers thanks):

https://www.eurotourguide.com/en/costa-blanca-south/coach-tour/coach-tour-21st-june-alicante-ninots-mascletas

Should you need to cancel refunds will be made if we are able to resell seats, which obviously we will do our best to do.

Lunch choices chosen from:

Starters
- classic salad
- tuna bruchetta
- caproses with tomatoes, mozarella & oregano
Main
-hot/spicey tomato pasta
- carabonalla pasta
- bolognesa pasta
- lasagna
- tom, mozarella & york ham pizza
- tom, mozarella & mushroom pizza