Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car Insurance

Re: Car Insurance

Postby GLASSMAN » Wed May 29, 2019 1:05 pm

I had a uk car insured with liberty for 12months no problem drive any were in Europe, then I changed to Spanish car .
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby jpeg » Wed May 29, 2019 3:19 pm

GLASSMAN wrote:please read peoples experiences with above mentioned insurance company.my insurance liberty seguros has been claiming a case against for over 12months,with police photo evidence, witness statements,written statement from the accident causer admitting fault,they still wont admit liability and pay up ,

Please state which company you are referring to
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby -BLUE- » Wed May 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Imex on line offered only ARAG insurance which wouldn't cover me for more than 2 weeks in the UK and only drivers over 40.
Imex Quesada stated that only Liberty was available 'I am afraid, as it is on UK plates at present I have no other companies to look with'.
Tracey at Rigmove Insurance changed quote upon realizing car was on UK plates.
The best quote was given by Diana from JENNY CUNNINGHAM Insurance SL which I have purchased.
There were 5 quote all using Liberty and a price difference of up to 80 euro on the basic cover.
-BLUE-

Which part of Spain are you from?: Montebello

Postby Trevor52 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:07 pm

Abbeygate insured my Renault Mégane in the U.K. fully comprehensive prior to me moving out here and were reasonably priced.
Trevor52

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada 2

Previous