Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Awnings

Re: Awnings

Postby Ron Hill » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:27 am

Trevor52 wrote:The reason why the bricolarge awnings seem cheap is exactly that. They are cheap imports from China that will only last for a few years before they need to replaced. They do not provide protection from UVA rays that can damage your skin as they are only covered in polyester fabric like your parasols. All blinds from the toldos companies are made to measure and all parts are manufactured here in Spain to do the job it is intended for. They provide up to 80% UVA sun protection by being covered in acrylic fabric that is designed for sun protection of the harmful rays. The price quoted unlike the bricolage ones includes installation and depending on who you use have guarantees from 3 - 5 years. The other benefit is that they will withstand stronger winds than the cheaper models. So in the end you pay your money and take your choice.
Ron Hill

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Re: Awnings

Postby Gasplumbman » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:38 am

Well said Trevor,I know I paid over the big places for my awning but it's completely water proof, sun proof will last years great range of colours and moving parts made to last,hopefully won't see me out as need to spend my pension first ha
Gasplumbman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Orihuela costa

Previous

Return to Quesada general discussion