Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Travelling to uk

Re: Travelling to uk

Postby loners » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:17 am

I should say, most of us passengers would be shocked to hear that bad business!!
To put a woman in a room with two men!!
It comes back to chooses, there are none!!! I am waiting to hear from Brittany to assure me they are not going to cancel, my journey again!! This fire in the engine was in April, you would think by now they could be almost 100% that even this one is going or not?
In my e mail it states,, they are still using the ferry effected,,, just using it on three engines,,!!! Hope one of those don't break down!!!
loners

Which part of Spain are you from?: cuidad Quesada

Postby Mansfieldc » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:54 pm

Just wanted to say that by chance this morning I read through Sunday's Talk Quesada. So pleased I did. After reading topic regarding Brittany Ferries I decided to check my booking on-line as I am due to sail back to Portsmouth from Santander on 1st July. Lo and behold - my booking had been altered to sail back to Plymouth. I managed to get through to their help line, explaining my concern and was told the same. The ferry is only working on 3 instead of 4 engines and that the repairs are not due to be done until end of season whenever that is. The operator was very helpful but said unfortunately there was no alternative unless I wanted to change departure date to 15th July. As we will also have an extra 300 miles approximately to travel from Plymouth we were given £40 travel allowance. Better than nothing!
Mansfieldc

Postby loners » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:06 pm

Glad you got something, could I ask please how you have received the 40 pound travel allowance, as I have been received nothing, and we should be leaving on the 24th of June.
loners

Which part of Spain are you from?: cuidad Quesada

Previous