Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

British Food Truck

British Food Truck

Postby Alibobs » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:26 pm

Hi everyone I own a Mobile British Food Truck in Guardamar ... at the moment I cover markets and boot sales but looking to do more during the week... we are 100% legal... All staff have up to date Level 2 Health and Hygiene Certificates... Available to cater for private parties.. functions... community events.. charities... kids parties... All products sold are sourced from UK suppliers , including Bacon, sausages, Burgers, Telrkey tea, Nescafé coffee... Chicken burgers, beef burgers, hot dogs etc.... please feel free to message me for prices and availability.....
Kind Regards
Alison
Alibobs

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: British Food Truck

Postby dr.doolittle » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:03 pm

PM sent.
dr.doolittle

Postby shirlie anne » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:11 pm

Hi do you sell these products to the public? As in pks of bacon sausages etc? Or are you like a food van that provides the public with a bacon roll and a cuppa??? Lol thanks
shirlie anne

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby Alibobs » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi I provide a service selling hot food to the public.. yep you are correct a quick bacon buttie and a mug of tea
Kind Regards
Alison
Alibobs

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada