Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Karaoke bars

Karaoke bars

Postby karaokeken » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:04 pm

soon be in Quesada on hols two fun loving pensioners on tour (karaoke).can any one recommend good venues.
karaokeken

Which part of Spain are you from?: uk

Re: Karaoke bars

Postby orrfenn » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:02 am

La vida sunset bar Tues and Thurs eves. Broadway tuesday afternoon.
orrfenn

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby harlejan » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:30 am

There is a new booklet out starting 1st July showing entertainment and venues for the month. Not every bar is in there but a great idea that I hope grows. According to the booklet on Thursday 4th July at 8pm there is Karaoke at Bar El Toro, Thursday 6h July at 9pm its at El Mundo, Benimar, Friday 5th July at 8.30pm its at Copers Arms, Friday 5th July at 9pm at El Mundo, Benimar. Hope this helps and you find a copy of this booklet around the bars.
harlejan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby elchedave » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:14 pm

harlejan wrote:There is a new booklet out starting 1st July showing entertainment and venues for the month. Not every bar is in there but a great idea that I hope grows. According to the booklet on Thursday 4th July at 8pm there is Karaoke at Bar El Toro, Thursday 6h July at 9pm its at El Mundo, Benimar, Friday 5th July at 8.30pm its at Copers Arms, Friday 5th July at 9pm at El Mundo, Benimar. Hope this helps and you find a copy of this booklet around the bars.

Not every bar is in there because a large majority of them have entertainment illegally & are probably frightened of advertising the fact. The authorities regularly read these publications along with forums like this & others & bars have been "caught out" by someone recommending, albeit innocently, a venue publicly.
The rules in Spain for live entertainment of any sort are very strict & not many of the premises have the correct soundproofing etc to comply.
Regards,
Dave.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Andrea Clayton » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:34 pm

Hi Harlejan,

Where will I find the booklet?

Thanks
Andrea
Andrea Clayton

Which part of Spain are you from?: ciudad quesada