Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Sea Fishing

Sea Fishing

Postby Harry Epsom » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:10 am

Just to advise new fishing friends who have contacted me previously that I had a meeting with the boat skipper on Monday to arrange a trip next week, and although I understand the reasons why they are able to increase prices during the tourist season, I was disappointed to learn that he wants to charge us €100 pp, the same rate he charges the tourist trade. I have checked with other charter boats, and they all do the same.

I have sent him the message (copy below) in the hope that he will see sense in the fact that we would not just be passing summer trade, and in the hope that we might get a favourable response.

I will let you know the outcome.

p.s. Roger Kelly please PM me your email address again. The email I sent you has resulted in a delivery failure.
(I have decided not to book any trips with you during the tourist season. We are just a group of keen fishing friends who will be wanting to fish with you regularly throughout the year and it is therefore not necessary for us to book during a period when your prices have increased by 25% to €100 per person. When/if you reduce your prices again please let me know and I will happily resume booking trips with you. Thank you for all the information you gave me.)
Harry Epsom

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Re: Sea Fishing

Postby dr.doolittle » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:16 am

Well said, there are far to many of them shops etc hiking prices up, why cant they have a loyalty card for year round users.
dr.doolittle