Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Alicante airport parking

Alicante airport parking

Postby -BLUE- » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:21 pm

Hi, would anyone recommend which is the best and cheapest long term parking company at Alicante airport if you book 6 or 12 months and how often can the car be taken and returned during these periods please?
-BLUE-

Which part of Spain are you from?: Montebello

Re: Alicante airport parking

Postby MargaretNKen » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:38 pm

We are with eco parking. Unlimited pick ups .7 washes.2 minutes from airport and only €250 per year we’ve been with them 2 year now and never had a problem . Hope this helps you
MargaretNKen

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby -BLUE- » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:45 pm

Hi, yes thank you, but when I asked for a quote it was over 395 without wash
-BLUE-

Which part of Spain are you from?: Montebello

Postby MargaretNKen » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:56 pm

If you look on their website, it’s still €250 per year. We came over 9 times last year and didn’t have any problems.
MargaretNKen

Postby DTR » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:03 pm

Top Gear Parking. Great team of guys.
DTR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Manuman55 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:32 am

We use Plane Parking, €300 a year unlimited trips and car always washed before delivery. Can’t fault them.
Manuman55

Postby Babu » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:49 am

We use Umbrella Parking and found them to be very good. They offer outdoor, under cover and indoor parking (priced accordingly) and give 7 or 14 return transfers. You can park car yourself and take keys with you or they park it up for you, keep keys and will ensure it starts on your return and wash it. They are advertising a special deal in local papers at moment for outdoor parking at €225.
Babu

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Mac3blade » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:08 am

We chose UNDERCOVER PARKING with KIRSTEN ENGELS. The cost is €495 per year with endless pickups .
We always sit in Row 2 on our flights, almost first off the flight, straight through Passport control. A quick Text to alert Kirsten that we are on our way out. We meet her or her staff outside Costa Coffee and our car is waiting for us. Our luggage is taken from us and loaded into the boot. Key and ticket handed over and we are on our way.
It is money well spent! I could not recommend this service highly enough. No waiting around, no delays, no bus just the welcome sight of our car.
When they park the car, she sends a photo of is undercover, parked and well out of the sun.

A SUPERB SERVICE.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby GLASSMAN » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:14 am

used plane parking for 7 years, with yearly contract,good service until recently,car returned with dirty grity footwells scuffed drivers door 3 times even after I told them about it ,its a new car. offered 10% off next park up ,looking for another company myself.
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Mac3blade » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:47 pm

If your lovely new car has been abused, think hard. Do you want to have the rubber perish on your windscreen and tyres? What about the paintwork in that unrelenting sun? Not to mention the damage to it. We bought our car new last year hence the reason we opted for the undercover parking. Yes, it is more expensive but the amazing service we get from Kirsten is well worth the extra euro.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Next