Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Rojales en Fiestas

Re: Rojales en Fiestas

Postby Martin the artist » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:47 am

Jillandsteve wrote:How come the events calendar published by the town hall, earlier this month, made no mention of today’s parade and fireworks ?
The fiestas have their own programme as per my link here: https://www.talkquesada.com/fiestas-parades-tapas-trails-in-quesada-f77/moors-and-christians-programme-now-available-t37355.html
It is in Spanish & English, but unfortunately they translated Sabado 29 as Friday 29th! Obviously Friday was 28th, so a quick check on the Spanish side of the programme confirmed it as Saturday.
The next events will be the gun battle on Thursday evening, the charanga on Friday evening & the grand parades on Saturday & Sunday.
Besides the funfair and all night discos of course!
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Re: Rojales en Fiestas

Postby Tonygood » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:09 am

I agree with TonyW
Let them have their fiestas parades and fireworks but those constant loud bangs before and after an event are a just a bloody nuisance and frightens our dog to such a state that she hides and shakes for hours.
Now wonder there are so many dog and cat rescue centres in Spain. I now where that idiot with the metal tube should fire his fireworks and see how he likes it.
Tonygood

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Previous

Return to Quesada general discussion