Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Refuse Collection

Re: Refuse Collection

Postby GLASSMAN » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:56 pm

Lavender wrote:.
If THE RUBBISH STREWN STREET worries you that much whats 10mins of your time to sweep it up,thats what I do!, the old sayings true, there's doers and there's talkers,[/quote]

Glassman: For your information I'm crippled with arthritis and refuse to clean the street around the bins. If I were able to "street clean" could I please come to your house with the rubbish because my kitchen bin is overflowing? Who the hell do you think you are? There is always one ignorant, rude person on this forum and it appears to be you.[/quote] thankyou ! theres no helping some folk,your quite welcome to bring your rubbish to my street as our bins are emptied nightly , but I,m sure you would pass plenty empty bins on your way here, as a arthritis sufferer myself ,my doctor told me exercise is good,in small doses, I wernt suggesting you sweep to whole of your street just the bit that seems to be annoying you!afterall you can always bag it up and if you drive take it to the local dump or ask a neighbour,if any speak to you with that attitude,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Lavender » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:42 am

GLASSMAN wrote:
Lavender wrote:.
If THE RUBBISH STREWN STREET worries you that much whats 10mins of your time to sweep it up,thats what I do!, the old sayings true, there's doers and there's talkers,

Glassman: For your information I'm crippled with arthritis and refuse to clean the street around the bins. If I were able to "street clean" could I please come to your house with the rubbish because my kitchen bin is overflowing? Who the hell do you think you are? There is always one ignorant, rude person on this forum and it appears to be you.[/quote] thankyou ! theres no helping some folk,your quite welcome to bring your rubbish to my street as our bins are emptied nightly , but I,m sure you would pass plenty empty bins on your way here, as a arthritis sufferer myself ,my doctor told me exercise is good,in small doses, I wernt suggesting you sweep to whole of your street just the bit that seems to be annoying you!afterall you can always bag it up and if you drive take it to the local dump or ask a neighbour,if any speak to you with that attitude,[/quote]

Here we go again GLASSMAN. Why can't you just stop lecturing people. I've seen quite a few of your comments on other posts. You are not helping people by being rude and sarcastic, which you always seem to be. If you cannot be nice then I suggest you keep your so called "helpful" comments to yourself.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby GLASSMAN » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:52 am

I suppose giving information is better than moaning!
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Ginger » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:10 pm

Sylwina wrote:Why the hectoring tone Martin? Why can’t people say things in an non lecturing, judgemental tone? People should be able to have a little vent without a sanctimonious critique from other members, As for ‘you can’t expect them to know without you telling them? Sorry but yes, I should be able to expect that!. When the Town Hall awards the refuse contract they should award it in the expectation that it will be executed efficiently and should have a system in place to make sure that it is, including an inspector if that is what it takes. The contractor should have it’s own quality control system in place to make sure they are doing what they are paid for. They should have a clearly defined routes which cover all bin areas overseen by the Town Hall and then follow it. Relying on good citizens to monitor it is not a good template.
I thought Martin put everything very well, quality control is all very well but they do not follow every bin wagons to ensure every bin is emptied, they rely on the public to advise.
Ginger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cartagena, murcia

Postby Ginger » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Martin the artist wrote:Well if you want to pay more taxes....
The town hall have asked for citizens to help hem and provided an easy way to do so, rather than having to employ extra staff!
It just annoys me that people free they should always complain rather than do something positive!
Have we become a nation of moaners?
if moaning was an Olympic sport Brits would be gold medalists!
Ginger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cartagena, murcia

Previous